Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy serves the ice cream

Too soon it seemed it was time for Lizzy, Bo, and Austin to head home. "Bath time Austin." Bo says. Austin grumbles a bit and then heads up the stairs.

"I think I'm gonna go watch some TV. Why don't you join me when you're through putting him to bed?" Lizzy says.

"Liz you should..."

"It's your thing Bo, I won't interfere." Bo sighs but heads up after his son. Soon Austin is bathed and in his pj's.

"Go say goodnight to your mama." Bo says.

"She's not gonna tell me a story?" Austin asks.

"Not tonight bud." Bo says.

"Oh...ok." Austin races down the stairs and skids across the landing smacking his head against the wall. Lizzy and Bo both hear the scream and come running.

"Baby what's wrong?" Lizzy asks reaching him first.

"It hurts." Austin wails touching his forehead.

"Shhh, Mama will make it all better." Lizzy says sweeping him into her arms and carrying him into the bathroom. She sets him down on the toilet and gently moves his hand. "No cuts but it's gonna bruise. Bo get the ice pack from the freezer." Bo brings it back and hands it to Lizzy. "Bo get a towel." Bo hands Lizzy a towel and she wraps it around the ice pack before pressing it against the bump. "How's that feel little man?"

"It's cold Mama."

"I know baby, it's gonna be for a bit. This way it won't swell up. I did the same thing when I was your age. Right across the kitchen floor and into the refrigerator. It turned blue and purple before turning a sick green color." Lizzy says.

"Really?" Austin asks sleepily.

"Yeah really. How do you feel?"

"Sleepy." Austin says yawning. They take him upstairs and tuck him into to bed. Four hours later Lizzy sits up and wraps her robe around her.

"Where are you going?" Bo asks.

"To make sure he's alright."

"Lizzy he's a boy this happens all the time." Bo says.

"I know Bo but I don't want this becoming serious. If he can answer me and talk to me then I'll be right back." Lizzy says.

"You're worrying too much." Bo says.

"Maybe but I don't want to lose my little boy."

"Go." Bo says seeing he wasn't going to win. Lizzy nods and after checking on Austin who appears to be alright Lizzy goes back to bed. This continues for the rest of the night and by morning he appears to be fine.

Too soon it seemed it was time for Lizzy, Bo, and Austin to head home. "Bath time Austin." Bo says. Austin grumbles a bit and then heads up the stairs.

"I think I'm gonna go watch some TV. Why don't you join me when you're through putting him to bed?" Lizzy says.

"Liz you should..."

"It's your thing Bo, I won't interfere." Bo sighs but heads up after his son. Soon Austin is bathed and in his pj's.

"Go say goodnight to your mama." Bo says.

"She's not gonna tell me a story?" Austin asks.

"Not tonight bud." Bo says.

"Oh...ok." Austin races down the stairs and skids across the landing smacking his head against the wall. Lizzy and Bo both hear the scream and come running.

"Baby what's wrong?" Lizzy asks reaching him first.

"It hurts." Austin wails touching his forehead.

"Shhh, Mama will make it all better." Lizzy says sweeping him into her arms and carrying him into the bathroom. She sets him down on the toilet and gently moves his hand. "No cuts but it's gonna bruise. Bo get the ice pack from the freezer." Bo brings it back and hands it to Lizzy. "Bo get a towel." Bo hands Lizzy a towel and she wraps it around the ice pack before pressing it against the bump. "How's that feel little man?"

"It's cold Mama."

"I know baby, it's gonna be for a bit. This way it won't swell up. I did the same thing when I was your age. Right across the kitchen floor and into the refrigerator. It turned blue and purple before turning a sick green color." Lizzy says.

"Really?" Austin asks sleepily.

"Yeah really. How do you feel?"

"Sleepy." Austin says yawning. They take him upstairs and tuck him into to bed. Four hours later Lizzy sits up and wraps her robe around her.

"Where are you going?" Bo asks.

"To make sure he's alright."

"Lizzy he's a boy this happens all the time." Bo says.

"I know Bo but I don't want this becoming serious. If he can answer me and talk to me then I'll be right back." Lizzy says.

"You're worrying too much." Bo says.

"Maybe but I don't want to lose my little boy."

"Go." Bo says seeing he wasn't going to win. Lizzy nods and after checking on Austin who appears to be alright Lizzy goes back to bed. This continues for the rest of the night and by morning he appears to be fine.

Julie and Micheal were asleep for the night as well and it seemed that the boys didn't want to but Uncle Jesse didn't wake them he went and got them back to sleep for their parents he wanted to hold his brand new nephews as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie and Micheal were asleep for the night as well and it seemed that the boys didn't want to but Uncle Jesse didn't wake them he went and got them back to sleep for their parents he wanted to hold his brand new nephews as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

the next morning Daisy was up early when Enos went to work, but didnt go back to sleep and went to watch her kids sleep

"So I'm not the only one who worries about it. Austin slid across the landing at the bottom of our stairs last night and bumped his head. Bo thought I was weird for waking him up every four hours." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "Jacob is in trouble when he wakes up and i keep wakin Carmen up ever hour, and keep him off the banaster, thats how Jacob almost broke his leg"

Daisy said "Jacob is in trouble when he wakes up and i keep wakin Carmen up ever hour, and keep him off the banaster, thats how Jacob almost broke his leg"

"Yeah I know...Daisy he told Carmen that he doesn't want to give up time with Bo now that I'm back. I kinda get it but it also makes me feel like he doesn't want me to be around." Lizzy says.

"Yeah I know...Daisy he told Carmen that he doesn't want to give up time with Bo now that I'm back. I kinda get it but it also makes me feel like he doesn't want me to be around." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "its gonna be okay, dont leave just cause he said that dangit Lizzy.... listen, he'll get over it, i mean you were gone for awhile, hes tryin to get used to everything changin"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.