Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy sighed "i know, but i cant help thinkin that somethin else could happen to them again"

Julie and Micheal was temporarily staying with Uncle Jesse and he had a nursery set up Baby Devon and Baby Jesse and he was watching them just watch their twins sleep right now and hoping they don't wake up again.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Micheal said "i know" and went to quiten the boys

Devon and Jesse were practically screaming and unhappy campers right now as well. Uncle Jesse joined him and Says "Want some help I'm a pro at this they seem to be Mama's boys allreadry Micheal."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Devon and Jesse were practically screaming and unhappy campers right now as well. Uncle Jesse joined him and Says "Want some help I'm a pro at this they seem to be Mama's boys allreadry Micheal."

Micheal said "well with Daisy Bo and Luke, yeah, i see what ya mean"

Micheal said "well with Daisy Bo and Luke, yeah, i see what ya mean"

Uncle Jesse picked up Little Jesse and Says "What's the fussing about right little guy, and it's okay and I know you just wanted that pretty nurse around some more now as well."

Micheal laughes

Uncle Jesse seen that Little Jesse was asleep now and set him back down in the crib and looked at Micheal and Says "Just talk to your boys like there your best friends that will help as well."

Michael says "okay:"

Uncle Jesse looks at Julie and Says "Honey, when you trying to get the boys quiet just remember their your best friends for a long time now honey, and just talk to them like your talking to your best friend now as well."

Julie looks and Says "Okay Uncle Jesse did it work with us now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.