Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisys sighed "i dont mean to be so mean tonight"

"I understand." Bo says.

Meanwhile in the play room Carmen looks up from her toy truck. "What's it like to have your mom back?" She asks.

"I don't know it's weird. I mean it's like everything shifted. I used to have all this stuff I did with Dad and now that Mom's back it's like we have to share all this stuff with her. Dad says she can't cook so I don't worry about giving up his really good meals especially the breakfast he made today. It was like ten times better than any of the rest of the breakfast's he's made but she's probably gonna want in on bath time and toy time and bedtime stories. Her stories are good but Daddy's are better. Dad says I'll get used to it but I still think it's gonna be weird." Austin answers.

"I understand." Bo says.

Meanwhile in the play room Carmen looks up from her toy truck. "What's it like to have your mom back?" She asks.

"I don't know it's weird. I mean it's like everything shifted. I used to have all this stuff I did with Dad and now that Mom's back it's like we have to share all this stuff with her. Dad says she can't cook so I don't worry about giving up his really good meals especially the breakfast he made today. It was like ten times better than any of the rest of the breakfast's he's made but she's probably gonna want in on bath time and toy time and bedtime stories. Her stories are good but Daddy's are better. Dad says I'll get used to it but I still think it's gonna be weird." Austin answers.

Pretty soon it was time for Julie and the twins to go home and she couldn't wait to see her new Town Car as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"I understand." Bo says.

Carmen nodded "wow"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.