Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy said "i was worried okay!"

Julie Says "Well you could always have them checked out now if you want to Daisy and I can't wait to drive my Town Car as well. And Thank you so much for everything Uncle Devon and everybody but mostly of all these boys and Micheal as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Micheal laughed

By this time Bo and Enos couldn't stop laughing thinking about Julie's first attempt at baking and where it ended it up now as well.

Julie Says "Micheal let's just say this our farmhouse accidently got a take-out window now as well."

By this time Bo and Enos couldn't stop laughing thinking about Julie's first attempt at baking and where it ended it up now as well.

Julie Says "Micheal let's just say this our farmhouse accidently got a take-out window now as well."

Daisy said "yeah, and i got the payback in the face"

Daisy just laughed

Julie smiles the same her brother does when he knew he got somebody laughing and Says "I just knew all you needed was too lighten up Daisy and plus you got your kids back as well."

Devon Says "Uh Julie, when I want a Apple Pie I think I might buy one now!"

Julie smiles the same her brother does when he knew he got somebody laughing and Says "I just knew all you needed was too lighten up Daisy and plus you got your kids back as well."

Devon Says "Uh Julie, when I want a Apple Pie I think I might buy one now!"

Daisy said "ill make ya one, i got the cookin skills of the Duke family, but Carmen and Jacob wont eat half of what i cook, like last night, i made vegetable stew, i made them set at the table till they ate it, remember when Uncle Jesse would do that when he fixed something we didnt like Jul?"

Daisy said "ill make ya one, i got the cookin skills of the Duke family, but Carmen and Jacob wont eat half of what i cook, like last night, i made vegetable stew, i made them set at the table till they ate it, remember when Uncle Jesse would do that when he fixed something we didnt like Jul?"

Julie Says "Yeah, it wasn't fair now!"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "No I guess not then, I don't know what kind of a mother if I'll be stern or a pushover yet Daisy!"

Daisy said "oh so now your saying im to strict on my children, i see how it is, well i dont need parenting tips, i know how to raise my children!"

Daisy said "oh so now your saying im to strict on my children, i see how it is, well i dont need parenting tips, i know how to raise my children!"

Julie Says "No I'm want all I was saying is that I don't know how I'm going to be with the twins Daisy? I've never done with before now and I'm nervous about going home that's all."

Julie Says "No I'm want all I was saying is that I don't know how I'm going to be with the twins Daisy? I've never done with before now and I'm nervous about going home that's all."

Daisy said "what ever" and Daisy got Kayle and Enos and Daisy got the twins and they went out to of the room

Bo said "ill go after em"

Daisy said "what ever" and Daisy got Kayle and Enos and Daisy got the twins and they went out to of the room

Bo said "ill go after em"

Julie just looked at Micheal and Says "I wasn't saying anything bad now honey."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.