Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

"Well if you get them as a puppy they're not very scary I guess it all depends on what Austin wants. I think Bo wanted to take him down to the shelter next week." Lizzy says.

Julie Says "That sounds nice and what breed you like better and what shade of red did you decide on now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"I personally like Rotts and Dad hasn't told me what color he's painting it yet just that it's some shade of red." Lizzy sighs.

Julie Says "Oh he's planning on surprizing you then, I used to call him blackie now do you think that will stick now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy sighes "i cant Julie'

Julie Says "Well go down to Dixie and radio them and see what's going on then?" Julie pulls out the special watch that her Uncle gave her and Says "Direct link to Micheal right here I still have mine just push that little button there."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie Says "Well go down to Dixie and radio them and see what's going on then?" Julie pulls out the special watch that her Uncle gave her and Says "Direct link to Micheal right here I still have mine just push that little button there."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy does as Julie directs her

Daisy says "please hurry"

"That's a big ten four. Lost sheep out." Bo says ending the call. The hours drag by and Lizzy tries to keep Daisy and Julie's spirits up but eventually they all fall into a terrible silence hating the waiting aspect.

"I've got news." Devon says holding the door open.

"What is it?" Lizzy asks perking up.

"This." Devon pulls the door open wider and Cameron and Jacob rush to Daisy.

"Mommy." They say. Bo is right behind them holding Kayle.

"That's a big ten four. Lost sheep out." Bo says ending the call. The hours drag by and Lizzy tries to keep Daisy and Julie's spirits up but eventually they all fall into a terrible silence hating the waiting aspect.

"I've got news." Devon says holding the door open.

"What is it?" Lizzy asks perking up.

"This." Devon pulls the door open wider and Cameron and Jacob rush to Daisy.

"Mommy." They say. Bo is right behind them holding Kayle.

Daisy hugs her kids then takes Kayle "wered you find them?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.