Filed Under The Rug

Brian says "Unless I was born the same year and I'm eight months older well sorry about that now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"This book will tell you." Bo says reaching over Lizzy and flipping the pages of the book on the table to find a copy of Lizzy's birth certificate. "Here. That's her birth certificate."

Cue anyone.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"This book will tell you." Bo says reaching over Lizzy and flipping the pages of the book on the table to find a copy of Lizzy's birth certificate. "Here. That's her birth certificate."

Cue anyone.

Brian says "Geez, were born the same day Bo but not twins that's amazing now. Were exactly the same age as well."

Brian says "Do you think he went through my book then as well. Geez nothing is a secret around here Bo."

"Not much can be kept a secret in Hazzard. I think he knows because if you take your birthdate and subtract 9 months you get how he could have figured it out. Especially if he only slept with her once." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

"Not much can be kept a secret in Hazzard. I think he knows because if you take your birthdate and subtract 9 months you get how he could have figured it out. Especially if he only slept with her once." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Brian looks at Bo and says "Geez, dad was popular nothing meant by it but he must've had two dates that day wow."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.