Filed Under The Rug

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"So what are you gonna do now?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Jason says "Nothing, I'm not attracted to you Lizzy it's Julie that I wanted you do know that right."

Kevin says "You Son of ***** the whole time that's why you kidnapped her oh this great if I ever get away from here you know here the end of this subject here."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Jason says "Nothing, I'm not attracted to you Lizzy it's Julie that I wanted you do know that right."

Kevin says "You Son of ***** the whole time that's why you kidnapped her oh this great if I ever get away from here you know here the end of this subject here."

"So you're just gonna hold us hostage. That's a brilliant plan." Lizzy says sarcastically.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy watches Jason walk out and looks at Kevin and Brian. "Alright who's up for kicking a little but and getting out of here?" She asks.

Cue anyone.

Kevin looks and says "well I have a extra handcuff key take inside my jeans pocket but I can't reach if you can get loose Lizzy you can work it."

Kevin looks and says "well I have a extra handcuff key take inside my jeans pocket but I can't reach if you can get loose Lizzy you can work it."

Lizzy rolls her eyes and leans back. She slides her handcuffed hands down under her bottom and then under her legs and then out from under her feet. "Not that hard if you're flexible." Lizzy smirks and hops to Kevin digging the key out of his pocket.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy rolls her eyes and leans back. She slides her handcuffed hands down under her bottom and then under her legs and then out from under her feet. "Not that hard if you're flexible." Lizzy smirks and hops to Kevin digging the key out of his pocket.

Cue anyone.

Kevin says "Sure if didn't dislocate your shoulder when you was sixteen years old. Lizzy, I wonder about you somedays."

Kevin says "Sure if didn't dislocate your shoulder when you was sixteen years old. Lizzy, I wonder about you somedays."

"There's nothing you should worry about when it comes to me at least." She undoes Kevin's handcuffs then Brian's before handing the key to Kevin. "Now get these things off me."

Cue anyone.

"There's nothing you should worry about when it comes to me at least." She undoes Kevin's handcuffs then Brian's before handing the key to Kevin. "Now get these things off me."

Cue anyone.

Kevin gets Lizzy loose and teases her if only every girl was this easy now Lizzy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.