Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

Daisy sighed and then thought of the wedding "oh Lizzy, im sorry, your probably not even going to let me go now after what i said, but still, i jus think that my bodys had enough, have you seen how tired ive been"

Bo just watches his exhuasted cousin right nows and wishes his fiance would stay out of it right now.

Cue Anybody

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Bo just watches his exhuasted cousin right nows and wishes his fiance would stay out of it right now.

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "i remember when me you and Julie were kids and we would have sleepovers and the boys would all be listening out side the door and wed talk about getting married and having kids, and id say i wonder what mine and Enos's kids id look like, i know now"

Daisy sighed "i remember when me you and Julie were kids and we would have sleepovers and the boys would all be listening out side the door and wed talk about getting married and having kids, and id say i wonder what mine and Enos's kids id look like, i know now"

Everybody just listened to Daisy talk now.

Daisy said "David you leave and leave Dean here"

David Says "Well that's the thanks I get and it's shame that your cousin married Aaron she sure is cute Daisy?"

Dean Says "Oh yeah, we kind of stopped to see her first now!"

David leaves and Dean stays very confused but relieved right now, he was surprized that this big time actor was his real father right now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

David Says "Well that's the thanks I get and it's shame that your cousin married Aaron she sure is cute Daisy?"

Dean Says "Oh yeah, we kind of stopped to see her first now!"

David leaves and Dean stays very confused but relieved right now, he was surprized that this big time actor was his real father right now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy sighed at looked at everyone

Daisy sighed "i know Lizzy"

Bo had found David before he had left and Says "Don't go near my sister or my cousin I got enough to worry about without you as well there both married and happy so just leave them alone allright!"

David Says "What are you going do, you can't keep me away from then now?"

Cue Anybody

Bo had found David before he had left and Says "Don't go near my sister or my cousin I got enough to worry about without you as well there both married and happy so just leave them alone allright!"

David Says "What are you going do, you can't keep me away from then now?"

Cue Anybody

"Oh I can't? The restraining order on Daisy was easy enough. You want me to ban you from seeing Julie or Lizzy, try me because I'm more than willing to get a federal restraining order against you to protect my family." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.