Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

A little later that night Lizzy stood in the guest bedroom doorway watching Belle say her prayers and then climb into bed. She felt a hand on her shoulder and looked back to see Bo standing there. Lizzy flicked off the light as Belle said "Night Mommy, night Daddy."

"Night Belle." They answered. Slowly Belle drifted off as Lizzy and Bo continued to watch.

"She's so precious. I never thought that I'd feel like this about someone other than you." Bo said wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Sometimes I miss when she was little. I used to stand over her crib and stroke her face when she was sleeping." Lizzy admits leaning back against Bo.

"I used to do this too. Only you were a lot older. Sometimes in the middle of the night I'd wake up unable to sleep when I wander into you room and watch you sleep." Cooter says. "I heard about what happened between you and Daisy. She's your best friend hon and...maybe..."

"Please don't." Lizzy says. Twenty minutes later Lizzy pulled the door mostly shut and walked into the kitchen with Cooter and Bo following her. "I know...I probably made a mistake by arguing with Daisy about it but it's a tough decision and I don't want her to make it and then decide she wants to undo it. Having children was something Daisy said she always wanted. She told me she wants a yard full of kids and I know five can be that way but...I don't know...it's like she's giving up and...I just...I don't know why she'd let a doctor tell her that having this operation to never have children was her best bet."

"Why are you so against it?" Bo asks.

"Because I'm lucky to have these two." Lizzy snaps after a bit.

"You don't believe the Davenport curse do you?" Cooter asks placing a mug of Hot Cocoa in front of Lizzy.

"Belle delivery was rather quick, the doctor told me afterward that she had shredded a lot of...well to put it nicely there was a lot of damage done to down there and I'd be lucky if I could get pregnant again. So for someone who is that fertile to give up that right it just...it hurts."

"Why don't you explain that to Daisy?" Bo asks.

"Because it wouldn't make a difference. It would be like...poor Lizzy look at her she can't get pregnant so you should keep popping out babies to make up for it. She's a little attention seeker, it fits she went to Hollywood and now that she's back hates it because people aren't worried about her." Lizzy snaps.

Cue anyone.

The Next Morning Julie wakes up with a smile because Aaron had brought Patrick and Scarlett to see her even she was told more bad news that the docter didn't want her moving until after the twins were born.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

The Next Morning Julie wakes up with a smile because Aaron had brought Patrick and Scarlett to see her even she was told more bad news that the docter didn't want her moving until after the twins were born.

Daisy holds the phone wanting to call Lizzy but she puts it down and she cant

Daisy holds the phone wanting to call Lizzy but she puts it down and she cant

Patrick and Scarlett come and hug there Momma and Julie Says "Listen I got to tell the two of, remember when I didn't know if I was having one or two babies well it's twins that means you two that your getting two siblings at one time now."

Patrick and Scarlett come and hug there Momma and Julie Says "Listen I got to tell the two of, remember when I didn't know if I was having one or two babies well it's twins that means you two that your getting two siblings at one time now."

just as she said that Bo, Lizzy, Luke and Cooter came into Daisys room

"Why Daisy, why do you want to give that up?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Daisy said "lets see Liz, ive lost on child to an idiot, had a fling with a celebrity and now he doesnt even wanna have anything to do with me, and now i mean, ive had a lot of kids, im afraid to have anymore, my bodys been through a lot if you know what i mean" she said shakily and calmly

Daisy said "lets see Liz, ive lost on child to an idiot, had a fling with a celebrity and now he doesnt even wanna have anything to do with me, and now i mean, ive had a lot of kids, im afraid to have anymore, my bodys been through a lot if you know what i mean" she said shakily and calmly

"I just can't see you doing this if I think you'll end up regretting it." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Bo walks and Says "Fine with me Lizzy, but you are forgetting she's my cousin and your best friend as well she's practically your in-law right now."

"Bo if you don't stay out of it I'm gonna say something I really regret with our wedding less than a week away." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.