• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Julie Says "I'm glad that we was found aren't you Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Julie looks at her cousin and Says "One thing, we made it out okay hey do you remember that time the roller coaster got stuck up on the hill and the two of us was the first car now that was scary Daisy."

Everybody just looks and smiles because they knew it wasn't that scary but Julie was trying to cheer up everybody right now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie looks at her cousin and Says "One thing, we made it out okay hey do you remember that time the roller coaster got stuck up on the hill and the two of us was the first car now that was scary Daisy."

Everybody just looks and smiles because they knew it wasn't that scary but Julie was trying to cheer up everybody right now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy sighed "yeah it was cool, and Bo sorry what i said to Lizzy, but i think i meant it"

Daisy sighed "yeah it was cool, and Bo sorry what i said to Lizzy, but i think i meant it"

"And that's your deal with her, don't put me in the middle. She just thinks that you're better off making the decision about when you want to have kids and not have that taken completely away from you. But it's your choice one I hope you won't lose your best friend over." Bo sighs.

Cue anyone.

"And that's your deal with her, don't put me in the middle. She just thinks that you're better off making the decision about when you want to have kids and not have that taken completely away from you. But it's your choice one I hope you won't lose your best friend over." Bo sighs.

Cue anyone.

Julie had fallen asleep by now, she gets really tired with the twins lately. She twinged and wakes suddenly and Says "No, it's too soon I hope they can stop this before it's gets too bad or I lose the babies now. Must be stress from what happened today and yesterday now."

Cue Anybody

Julie had fallen asleep by now, she gets really tired with the twins lately. She twinged and wakes suddenly and Says "No, it's too soon I hope they can stop this before it's gets too bad or I lose the babies now. Must be stress from what happened today and yesterday now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "i just lost my temper, shes not gonna forgive me this time

Bo says "this is the same thing that happend to Daisy"

Aaron Says "Oh please don't let them come right now, we don't we know if there boys or girls right now Bo. What is she loses them, she won't be able to handle this as well I know she has Scarlett and Patrick but she's so happy you know she don't even want to know whats having this time she told me it don't matter she one of each."

Cue Anybody

Aaron Says "Oh please don't let them come right now, we don't we know if there boys or girls right now Bo. What is she loses them, she won't be able to handle this as well I know she has Scarlett and Patrick but she's so happy you know she don't even want to know whats having this time she told me it don't matter she one of each."

Cue Anybody

the doctors rushed to Julie

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.