Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

Luke walks in and sits down on Daisy's bed. "Daisy, maybe you oughta talk to Doc Appleby. You remember when Lizzy was real sick for about two weeks and the docs here gave her an injection of penicillin and she started getting real bad? We rushed her to Doc Appleby who treated her and said she was allergic to Penicillin. You remember that, maybe they're wrong again. Tell them to hold off on the operation. Legally they can't go through with it if you say no. When you're feeling better we can see what Doc Appleby has to say. How does that sound?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

Daisy says "okay Luke, maybe your right, im naming the baby Adrian Carlisle Strate, at least he'll have a name if things get bad for him " everyone knew what she was talking about but no one including Daisy wanted to believe that things could go wrong for the baby

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy says "okay Luke, maybe your right, im naming the baby Adrian Carlisle Strate, at least he'll have a name if things get bad for him " everyone knew what she was talking about but no one including Daisy wanted to believe that things could go wrong for the baby

"Don't worry Daisy everything will be alright. I hope Lizzy's ok." Luke says.

"She's gone." Tom says rushing into the room.

"Who's gone?" Luke asks.

"Belle. Bo came in and I turned my back for a second and she's gone."

"Bo probably has her."

"I hope so."

Meanwhile...

"Daddy where we going?" Belle asks.

"To see your Mama." Bo answers.

"I know you're not my real Daddy but I love you just as much as I love my Mama." Belle says softly.

"I know honey. And I hope you can forgive me one day for this." Bo says.

Bo stops the car at the meeting place and looks around. Matt walks out and looks at the car. "That would be them." Lizzy says watching out the window.

"I brought her." Bo calls helping Belle out of the car.

"I can see that." Matt answers. Bo stands off a bit and watches Matt. He motions inside and Lizzy walks to him. Knowing if she did anything to provoke him he'd run Lizzy stops and looks at the ground.

"Mama." Belle says pulling away from Bo and running to Lizzy.

"Honey." Lizzy drops to her knees and wraps Belle in a hug. "You should have stayed with Bo." Lizzy mutters.

"I...I missed you." Belle says.

"I know. Belle I want you to meet someone." Matt kneels and looks at Belle.

"I'm Matt."

"The man who took my Mommy." Belle says scooting into her mother's embrace.

"Honey this is your real father." Belle looks at Lizzy then to Matt.

"Mommy..."

"Belle say hello."

"Hi Mister Matt."

"She's so beautiful." Matt says.

"Yes she is." Lizzy says. She looks up at Bo who is looking at his feet and knows what's running through his head. She smiles sadly and looks at Belle who looks scared of Matt. "Honey, he won't hurt you I promise. He just wants to get to know you. Just like Uncle Luke and Uncle Aaron did." Belle looks at her mom and nods.

"I'm sorry Mommy."

"It's alright hon. Why don't you talk to Matt while I talk to Bo?" Belle nods and lets Lizzy up. Lizzy walks over to Bo who has now focused his gaze on Matt. "My father told him that if he came near me or contacted me that I'd put a restraining order on him so he'd never see his child. You can see how mad Matt would get. I think he gets that all of this was because of my father and not me. She'll be fine. I suggested that she stay with him for at least part of the time she was gonna stay with Luke."

"He kidnapped you and threatened me, you're gonna let her stay with him?"

"I told you he only did it because he wanted to see her. He won't take her he knows what I'd do if he did."

"Fine, she's your kid do what you want." Bo snaps walking off. Lizzy walks back to Belle who looks up smiling.

"Mommy, Mr. Matt said I could ride his Ponies when I come over. Please Mommy?"

"You know how I told you you were gonna stay with Uncle Luke for a bit?" Belle nods. "What if I told you you could spend part of that time with Matt?"

"Can I really Mommy?" Lizzy nods. "Thank you Mommy."

Soon though Matt lets them leave and Lizzy and Belle climb into the General where the ride to the hospital was eerily silent.

"Daddy?" Belle asks.

"What?" Bo answers.

"I love you." Belle says softly.

"I love you too sweetie." Bo says.

"Don't be mad at Mommy, it's not her fault."

"I'm not mad honey, just a little upset." Belle nods and goes silent until the reach the hospital.

Cue anyone.

Soon though Matt lets them leave and Lizzy and Belle climb into the General where the ride to the hospital was eerily silent.

"Daddy?" Belle asks.

"What?" Bo answers.

"I love you." Belle says softly.

"I love you too sweetie." Bo says.

"Don't be mad at Mommy, it's not her fault."

"I'm not mad honey, just a little upset." Belle nods and goes silent until the reach the hospital.

Cue anyone.

Julie yanks Bo her brother aside and Says "The docter wants to give Daisy and operation that she can't have anymore babies and I'm carrying twins we just found out today. But we don't know what were having just yet I'm not sure I want to know this time around as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

The Malones were camped out at Boss Mansion and their plan was to kidnap Lulu his wife to get some money and they didn't want anything going wrong with their plan now.

Jake and Gabrieal wait till her husband went to work what they didn't know was that Hughie's daughter's Jessica was visiting her Great-Aunt right now and that they was going to have a witness as well.

Jake slips in through a open back door and Gabrieal rings the door bell in which Jessica opens and she lets the man in the front in the house. Jessica wanders why he's smirking and all of sudden he just grabs her and throws her on the couch and gets his rope out and get her wrists so she can't even fight him back and she is arguing with him and he gets a gag out and sits her back down on the couch. Jake has luck but needs Gabrieal for the original target as well, and it seems that their was is people as well and he is cussing and see's that she is a little bit harder than Lizzy Jackson-Davenport ever was now.

Jessica see's them get her great-aunt up, and she just looks because they both can't even fight back their attackers right now. Jake motions for Gabrieal to pulls the van in the driveway and they drag them with them but once they get them in the van they put blindfolds so they have no idea where there going right now.

Jake and Gabrieal wait till her husband went to work what they didn't know was that Hughie's daughter's Jessica was visiting her Great-Aunt right now and that they was going to have a witness as well.

Jake slips in through a open back door and Gabrieal rings the door bell in which Jessica opens and she lets the man in the front in the house. Jessica wanders why he's smirking and all of sudden he just grabs her and throws her on the couch and gets his rope out and get her wrists so she can't even fight him back and she is arguing with him and he gets a gag out and sits her back down on the couch. Jake has luck but needs Gabrieal for the original target as well, and it seems that their was is people as well and he is cussing and see's that she is a little bit harder than Lizzy Jackson-Davenport ever was now.

Jessica see's them get her great-aunt up, and she just looks because they both can't even fight back their attackers right now. Jake motions for Gabrieal to pulls the van in the driveway and they drag them with them but once they get them in the van they put blindfolds so they have no idea where there going right now.

Bo was shocked "did Daisy already say yes?!, and why dont you wanna know what the twins are gonna be?"

Bo was shocked "did Daisy already say yes?!, and why dont you wanna know what the twins are gonna be?"

Julie Says "I don't know Luke is talking to her right now, but I don't know it's different this time around I got one of each it doesn't matter either way I got clothes from my other kids Bo. And I hope she doesn't say yes but on the other hand Bo she finally got her boy which is very cute by the way and what If someday I decided to do something like that."

Cue Anybody

Julie Says "I don't know Luke is talking to her right now, but I don't know it's different this time around I got one of each it doesn't matter either way I got clothes from my other kids Bo. And I hope she doesn't say yes but on the other hand Bo she finally got her boy which is very cute by the way and what If someday I decided to do something like that."

Cue Anybody

Bo sighed "but look how many kids she had, she could die with the next one"

Julie Says "No Way, let's get Uncle Jesse to help with this besides I can could try but get him anyways."

Julie walks in and Says "Listen Daisy, did the docter recommend the operation then what's the hold up you have three beautiful girls and a brand new son."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "your right Julie, i talk to the doctor and see when the surgery is to be schedueld for tommarow" just as she said that Luke walked back in

Daisy said "dont listen to him Jul, and im not either, im going to go through with the operation"

Julie Says "Daisy congrulations on this but one thing what made your mind up just now. Listen I know either you don't want to hear this right now but I'm either moving to Yahooville, Texas or Brunswick, Ohio with my husband and kids eventually now."

Cue Anybody

Julie Says "Daisy congrulations on this but one thing what made your mind up just now. Listen I know either you don't want to hear this right now but I'm either moving to Yahooville, Texas or Brunswick, Ohio with my husband and kids eventually now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "i have 3 girls and now little Adrian thats all i need, and i have to find Dean, the little boy i had with David"

Daisy said "i have 3 girls and now little Adrian thats all i need, and i have to find Dean, the little boy i had with David"

Julie Says "His name is Dean, but don't you think he want to see Dean as well his only son now even thow he has two little girls with his ex-wife now Daisy. And what happened to him he looks all washed up now, he used to be handsome years ago."

Cue Anybody

Julie Says "His name is Dean, but don't you think he want to see Dean as well his only son now even thow he has two little girls with his ex-wife now Daisy. And what happened to him he looks all washed up now, he used to be handsome years ago."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "i sighned and open adoption, but David didnt want Dean so he didnt cosign the contracts and stuff"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.