Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

Enos sighed and he said "i cant stand seeing Daisy like that"

Julie Says "That will be me in five months or so Aaron as well, but listen don't worry I guess you didn't know that happened with childbirth then. You know when I had Patrick it was a month too early and my waterbroke and Kevin didn't do a damm thing it was my brother that called a docter he was only around after my son was born. I should've seen something wasn't right with that boy from the very beginning Aaron, but I didn't want to to think that now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Julie Says "That will be me in five months or so Aaron as well, but listen don't worry I guess you didn't know that happened with childbirth then. You know when I had Patrick it was a month too early and my waterbroke and Kevin didn't do a damm thing it was my brother that called a docter he was only around after my son was born. I should've seen something wasn't right with that boy from the very beginning Aaron, but I didn't want to to think that now."

Bo made his way to Tom's slowly knowing that no matter what he did he could never put Lizzy's life in danger. He didn't want to put Belle in any danger and if Lizzy wasn't pregnant he'd let her work it out but it wasn't possible. When he reached Tom's Bo knew he was going to have a problem.

Matt looked at Jake and Gabrieal. "I know how mad it will make him but...it's not my plan to make him mad. My plan was to anger Lizzy to get her to let me see my child. Now that I know it wasn't her intention to hold Belle from me...well it looks like I don't need you two any more. It was great working with you and you'll get your compensation but I don't want to hear from you and trust me Lizzy won't say anything about this." Matt says.

Cue anyone.

Bo made his way to Tom's slowly knowing that no matter what he did he could never put Lizzy's life in danger. He didn't want to put Belle in any danger and if Lizzy wasn't pregnant he'd let her work it out but it wasn't possible. When he reached Tom's Bo knew he was going to have a problem.

Matt looked at Jake and Gabrieal. "I know how mad it will make him but...it's not my plan to make him mad. My plan was to anger Lizzy to get her to let me see my child. Now that I know it wasn't her intention to hold Belle from me...well it looks like I don't need you two any more. It was great working with you and you'll get your compensation but I don't want to hear from you and trust me Lizzy won't say anything about this." Matt says.

Cue anyone.

Jake and Gabrieal look at Matt and Says "Allright but we don't agree with you on this right now okay."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"And who do you think we could go after that won't piss off half the county?" Jake asks.

Cue anyone.

Gabe Says "Let's see you know the County Commisioner is fiilthy rich why don't we kidnapp his wife Lulu Coltrane Hogg now he'll pay real good to his wife back Jake."

Gabe Says "Let's see you know the County Commisioner is fiilthy rich why don't we kidnapp his wife Lulu Coltrane Hogg now he'll pay real good to his wife back Jake."

Jake didn't want to point out that Lulu had nothing to do with Bo Duke or Matt Benson but it wasn't worth it. "That won't piss off half the county lets go." Jake said instead.

Cue anyone.

Gabe Says "Why don't we snatch Belle from Bo Duke, before Matt can get her and make him regret getting rid of us Little Brother."

"We've been over this brother. If we go after Belle we'll have half the town after us and neither of us wants that. Let it go and stick to kidnapping Lulu Hogg." Jake snaps.

Meanwhile Belle left the hospital with Bo and knowing he was going to regret it took her to the arranged meeting place. "Matt come on please talk to me." Lizzy calls. Matt pushes open the door and leans against the frame.

"You will let me see her any time I want."

"As long as you call first."

"No."

"Matt, I'm eight weeks pregnant and about to get married. I know neither of us wants to put that kind of pressure on the baby."

"Lizzy..."

"Look Matt...After our wedding Bo and I were supposed to go on a two week honeymoon. For the first week Belle was supposed to stay with Luke but maybe..."

"She could come stay with me." Matt says.

"How do I know that after that time I'll see her again?" Lizzy says.

"Because I know if I take her you'll put out an amber alert and I don't want to go to jail. That and if I challenge you in court I'll lose. I can't compete with a star. We'll work out the finer details when you come back but let her stay with me for that week." Matt says.

"It's a lot to ask Matt..."

"I know...and I'm sorry but when I heard that you were gonna put a restraining order on me and take away my daughter I freaked. I wanted to see her and it's been six years. How's she gonna handle me."

"Like the beautiful child she is." Lizzy says. "I promise everything will be ok."

Cue anyone.

"We've been over this brother. If we go after Belle we'll have half the town after us and neither of us wants that. Let it go and stick to kidnapping Lulu Hogg." Jake snaps.

Meanwhile Belle left the hospital with Bo and knowing he was going to regret it took her to the arranged meeting place. "Matt come on please talk to me." Lizzy calls. Matt pushes open the door and leans against the frame.

"You will let me see her any time I want."

"As long as you call first."

"No."

"Matt, I'm eight weeks pregnant and about to get married. I know neither of us wants to put that kind of pressure on the baby."

"Lizzy..."

"Look Matt...After our wedding Bo and I were supposed to go on a two week honeymoon. For the first week Belle was supposed to stay with Luke but maybe..."

"She could come stay with me." Matt says.

"How do I know that after that time I'll see her again?" Lizzy says.

"Because I know if I take her you'll put out an amber alert and I don't want to go to jail. That and if I challenge you in court I'll lose. I can't compete with a star. We'll work out the finer details when you come back but let her stay with me for that week." Matt says.

"It's a lot to ask Matt..."

"I know...and I'm sorry but when I heard that you were gonna put a restraining order on me and take away my daughter I freaked. I wanted to see her and it's been six years. How's she gonna handle me."

"Like the beautiful child she is." Lizzy says. "I promise everything will be ok."

Cue anyone.

The Malones were camped out at Boss Mansion and their plan was to kidnap Lulu his wife to get some money and they didn't want anything going wrong with their plan now.

Daisy sees Enos and Julie come in her room and she breaks down crying

Julie Says "Daisy, it's allright there's a rumor you had a baby boy and I'm having twins and were going to take two trips on Yahooville, Texas and the other to Brunswick, Ohio and which ever one we like better were going to move their better right Aaron."

Julie Says "Daisy, it's allright there's a rumor you had a baby boy and I'm having twins and were going to take two trips on Yahooville, Texas and the other to Brunswick, Ohio and which ever one we like better were going to move their better right Aaron."

Daisy said "yeah i had a boy, but hes so tiny i was only six months pregnant, the doctor said he would live but im scared"

Daisy said "yeah i had a boy, but hes so tiny i was only six months pregnant, the doctor said he would live but im scared"

Julie Says "You sound just like me when Patrick was born and they told me he had Down's Syndrome now. I glad that he didn't but you remember what I was like when I found out that first month Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Julie Says "Oh Daisy, but at least you got your boy that's what you wanted now."

Enos Says "Daisy, they didn't tell me about it now?"

Cue Anybody

Luke walks in and sits down on Daisy's bed. "Daisy, maybe you oughta talk to Doc Appleby. You remember when Lizzy was real sick for about two weeks and the docs here gave her an injection of penicillin and she started getting real bad? We rushed her to Doc Appleby who treated her and said she was allergic to Penicillin. You remember that, maybe they're wrong again. Tell them to hold off on the operation. Legally they can't go through with it if you say no. When you're feeling better we can see what Doc Appleby has to say. How does that sound?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.