• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

the doctor said her babies were fine but didnt know what caused her to fight

Aaron and Julie looked and they Says together "Babies docter." Julie Says "You don't know what caused me to faint and she said well I was kidnapped and they had given me some of that stuff to knock you out a few hours ago and it well can that effect the babies right now."

Cue Anybody

Aaron and Julie looked and they Says together "Babies docter." Julie Says "You don't know what caused me to faint and she said well I was kidnapped and they had given me some of that stuff to knock you out a few hours ago and it well can that effect the babies right now."

Cue Anybody

the doctor said "yes babies, your having twins, and the fumes would cause you to faint but it wouldnt affect the babies"

Doc said "yes, but well be able to tell you next month"

just then down the hall they can hear Daisy scream

Julie Says "Aaron I'm not sure I want to know what I'm having next month what about you should we leave this a surprize and doc how long do I have to stay here. I know that I've been under alot of stress lately as well, ever since I heard a certain somebody was looking for me and my cousin and plus my brother's fiance was kidnapped as well and she's eight weeks pregnant and is Daisy going to be okay."

Cue Anybody

Julie Says "Aaron I'm not sure I want to know what I'm having next month what about you should we leave this a surprize and doc how long do I have to stay here. I know that I've been under alot of stress lately as well, ever since I heard a certain somebody was looking for me and my cousin and plus my brother's fiance was kidnapped as well and she's eight weeks pregnant and is Daisy going to be okay."

Cue Anybody

the doc said "you can walk and everything,but we have to birth Daisys baby now, shes gone into labor and we cant do anything about it"

the doc said "oh no, shes only having one, sorry for the mix up, anyway her labor should last for awhile" then Enos came and was greeted by Tom

Julie Says "Sorry about that Doc, listen I was thinking so Aaron now we know you haven't hardly said anything since the docter said two babies now."

Cue Anybody

Aaron said "im okay"

Enos said "wheres Daisy!"

Julie Says "You looked surprized or either stunned when you heard the news now. Like you swallowed a watermelon there you ready for twins we two allreadry now. But I had them one at a time, trust me I can verify that for sure now right docter."

Cue Anybody

Enos sighed and he said "i cant stand seeing Daisy like that"

Matt paces his room and then picks up the CB. "Bo Duke if you want to see your fiancee again you had better answer."

"This is Bo what do you want?" Bo says.

"You bring me my daughter and I'll let your fiancee go." Matt says.

"No way in Hell."

"Your fiancee and child for my daughter. That's a fair trade to me."

"Matt? You would never hurt Lizzy."

"That was six years ago."

"Talk to Lizzy, she'd never want to keep Belle from you. Please don't hurt her."

"Bring me my daughter and I won't hurt Lizzy."

"Let me speak with Lizzy."

"No, bring me my little girl and your fiancee will escape unhurt."

"Please talk to her Matt." Bo says.

"Do we have a deal?"

"Alright." Matt tells Bo where to meet him and then cuts off his end of the conversation pausing outside Lizzy's door. He leans an ear against her door and hears the quiet sobs.

"I'm so sorry." Matt whispers.

Cue anyone.

Matt paces his room and then picks up the CB. "Bo Duke if you want to see your fiancee again you had better answer."

"This is Bo what do you want?" Bo says.

"You bring me my daughter and I'll let your fiancee go." Matt says.

"No way in Hell."

"Your fiancee and child for my daughter. That's a fair trade to me."

"Matt? You would never hurt Lizzy."

"That was six years ago."

"Talk to Lizzy, she'd never want to keep Belle from you. Please don't hurt her."

"Bring me my daughter and I won't hurt Lizzy."

"Let me speak with Lizzy."

"No, bring me my little girl and your fiancee will escape unhurt."

"Please talk to her Matt." Bo says.

"Do we have a deal?"

"Alright." Matt tells Bo where to meet him and then cuts off his end of the conversation pausing outside Lizzy's door. He leans an ear against her door and hears the quiet sobs.

"I'm so sorry." Matt whispers.

Cue anyone.

Jake and Gabrieal Malone looks and Jake asks "Are you really going to let her go because now she knows what we look like and she could describe you as well. Why don't we just grab the kid as well and keep from his fiancee a little longer now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Edited by Julieduke

Jake and Gabrieal Malone looks and Jake asks "Are you really going to let her go because now she knows what we look like and she could describe you as well. Why don't we just grab the kid as well and keep from his fiancee a little longer now."

"What exactly are you suggesting I do? Nab the kid and keep them both?" Matt asks.

Cue anyone.

Jake Says "Listen we will distract the fiance now, and you keep both of them Matt."

Cue Anybody

"So I can force her to live a life she doesn't want?" Matt asks. "The plan was to hold her until she relented and let me see my daughter as often as I wanted. I didn't say anything about taking her from Bo. He loves her more than I do."

Cue anyone.

"So I can force her to live a life she doesn't want?" Matt asks. "The plan was to hold her until she relented and let me see my daughter as often as I wanted. I didn't say anything about taking her from Bo. He loves her more than I do."

Cue anyone.

Jake Says "But it will make Bo mad, if you don't give back Lizzy to him now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.