• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Tom says "but shes only six months"

Julie Says "It's better to be safe than sorry, listen I'll radio Enos and tell him that were going to hospital and our kids are with Uncle Jesse right now as well. Hopefully the baby will be more than two pounds and then she won't worry so much then."

Cue Anybody

Jake And Gabrieal walk back out and Says "She's fine in the room we took the blindfold off her eyes but she won't be able to figure out where she is because we pulled the shade down and even if she gets loose we allreadry got the window locked so she can't pull it up as well Boss."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Jake Says "Well we tied her hands real tight now she won't be able to surprize us now boss."

Cue Anybody

Tom said "okay ill go get Daisy, wanna help me Aaron"

Julie Says "Go and help Aaron, listen I'll be okay allright I'm just a little shaken up a bit and I promise I will let the docter check me out once we get there okay."

Balladeer: I wander what Matt has planned for Bo when he thinks of a Ransom now.

Julie Says "Go and help Aaron, listen I'll be okay allright I'm just a little shaken up a bit and I promise I will let the docter check me out once we get there okay."

Balladeer: I wander what Matt has planned for Bo when he thinks of a Ransom now.

soon Aaron and Tom came out of the house with Daisy

Daisy sighed "this isnt good"

Julie Says "It will be better Daisy, you know what I remember when we used to go to the county fair and we would be on the ferris wheel and I would get scared when the basket would rock back and forth and you kept me calm what was that you say to me again Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "okay lets get me out of this car, im not doing so well"

Aaron had helped her out and Julie was walking along as well and she Says "You know I should know this place quite well by now." Just as everybody get in the hosptial Julie faints and has everybody's attention right now.

Aaron had helped her out and Julie was walking along as well and she Says "You know I should know this place quite well by now." Just as everybody get in the hosptial Julie faints and has everybody's attention right now.

Daisy says "guys, we cant stop, Tom you help me and Aaron stay with Julie"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.