• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Aaron said "no but im glad you did"

Julie Says "Yeah me too, there's something wrong I don't think Lizzy's kidnapping is connected to ours right now as well. Because Wildman Jack, Lefty and Tiny had said the Malone Brothers were working for somebody else Aaron but I had no idea what they was talking about right now. OPh what is Bo going through right now he was busy with me and Daisy that the Malones have snatched Lizzy now."

Cue Anybody

Julie Says "Yeah me, there's something wrong I don't think Lizzy's kidnapping is connected ours right now as well. Because Wildman Jack, Lefty and Tiny had said the Malone Brothers were working for somebody else Aaron but I had no idea what they was talking about right now."

Cue Anybody

Aaron said "i may know what he was talking about"

Jake and Gabrieal pull up and Lizzy and guide her because they still had the blindfold to a room and sit her down on the bed and pulls off it off and leaves her there and walks out of the room and locks the door now.

Cue Anybody

Jake And Gabrieal walk back out and Says "She's fine in the room we took the blindfold off her eyes but she won't be able to figure out where she is because we pulled the shade down and even if she gets loose we allreadry got the window locked so she can't pull it up as well Boss."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.