• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Matt says "yes its me"

at Toms Daisy sits on the couch with Belle and Tom "Tom somethings not right"

Jake Says "No Way, were cutting you loose right now we don't care if you do know our boss lady."

Gabrieal grabs some rope and ties her hands behind her back extra tight and gets her knife because he doesn't know no slip ups now.

Cue Anybody

Matt says "were teaching you that you cant keep a man from seeing his kid"

Jake Says "Yeah, that's right so where is his daughter at right now we couldn't find her boss and I hope the ropes ain't too tight now."

Gabrieal Says "And don't worry boss, I got Lizzy's knifes she had one in her back pocket and one her boot but I got them now. And we'll just make that Bo Duke worry about you now as well. You know him and his cousin was busy with their brother-in-laws they forget all about you know now Lizzy."

Cue Anybody

Matt says "were teaching you that you cant keep a man from seeing his kid"

"You never asked Matt. I called you but your mom said you didn't care. You wouldn't look at me in school. It was like you pretended that night and our entire relationship never happened. All you had to do was say you wanted to see her and I would have let you." Lizzy says.

"You never asked Matt. I called you but your mom said you didn't care. You wouldn't look at me in school. It was like you pretended that night and our entire relationship never happened. All you had to do was say you wanted to see her and I would have let you." Lizzy says.

Matt said "still, i only broke up with you because i heard you were going to put a restraining order on me so i couldnt see Belle"

"How could he do something like that." Lizzy asks softly.

Jake Says "Don't go easy on her, come on we should get a ramson from that worried fiance of Lizzy's and lets make her wait and I just don't like you right now. We could make him wait for about a week until we let her go boss."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.