Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy says and she picks Belle up who is wanting to be held alot "mine too, i cant stand it without being around Lizzy"

Julie Says "Aaron, I got a deal for you since I don't really like the idea of Brunswick, Ohio whoo even sound cold and you don't like the idea of Yahooville, Texas we will go there for a week and after two weeks we can flip a coing and where we will move. And besides, this will give us a chance to start fresh without anything go haywire now as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie Says "Aaron, I got a deal for you since I don't really like the idea of Brunswick, Ohio whoo even sound cold and you don't like the idea of Yahooville, Texas we will go there for a week and after two weeks we can flip a coing and where we will move. And besides, this will give us a chance to start fresh without anything go haywire now as well."

Cue Anybody

Aaron said "you really wanna move away from Hazzard"

Aaron said "lets go to Texas"

Julie Says "Okay first thing Monday morning, we got to make sure that Lizzy is safe and I want to tell my family as well. Oh I think Emma and Billy Bob will let us stay with them as well you love them they are so sweet. Just watch for the restuarant that serves Liver and Onions and Limberger Cheese Sandwiches for 99 cents even with the free breath mint Aaron."

Cue Anybody

Julie Says "Okay first thing Monday morning, we got to make sure that Lizzy is safe and I want to tell my family as well. Oh I think Emma and Billy Bob will let us stay with them as well you love them they are so sweet. Just watch for the restuarant that serves Liver and Onions and Limberger Cheese Sandwiches for 99 cents even with the free breath mint Aaron."

Cue Anybody

Aaron laughed "okay"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.