Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

"I don't know." Luke says.

"Guys, focus." Enos snaps.

Cue anyone.

Aaron Says "Okay, but listen I agree with Enos we can't let them get away with this as well. They'll just keeping doing to us right now and Enos what if me and Julie and the kids moved to Brunswick,Ohio."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Aaron Says "Okay, but listen I agree with Enos we can't let them get away with this as well. They'll just keeping doing to us right now and Enos what if me and Julie and the kids moved to Brunswick,Ohio."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody

"Later, now figure out how to get our girls back without getting hurt." Enos snaps.

Cue anyone.

"Later, now figure out how to get our girls back without getting hurt." Enos snaps.

Cue anyone.

Aaron says "Well they can jerk them around, the girls can't do anything sudden either what if we got to the house or wherever there at two of us check out the back and two of us in the front."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Anybody

Aaron says "Well they can jerk them around, the girls can't do anything sudden either what if we got to the house or wherever there at two of us check out the back and two of us in the front."

"Bo and I'll take the front you two take the back. Remember get the girls out first then go after the jerks." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"Bo and I'll take the front you two take the back. Remember get the girls out first then go after the jerks." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Aaron Says "I take the front with Enos I like to meet up with this Wildman Jack, Lefty and Tiny and ask why they did this to my wife now? Personally but it won't be with words if you get the point now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.