• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy is having something between a dream and a nightmare about her baby

Lizzy paced her step-father's house praying whoever was watching her would go away and she would be fine. Meanwhile Bo and Luke were meeting Aaron and Enos on the edge of town to work out a plan while their kids stayed with Uncle Jesse.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy paced her step-father's house praying whoever was watching her would go away and she would be fine. Meanwhile Bo and Luke were meeting Aaron and Enos on the edge of town to work out a plan while their kids stayed with Uncle Jesse.

Cue anyone.

Julie was asleep unaware of the plan right now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Anybody

"You think this is gonna work?" Bo asked.

"I hope so." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Aaron looked and Says "Guys look I want my wife back, and I don't like those guys no wonder she wanted to move to Yahooville, Texas. And What she has this friend named Emma that lives there now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Aaron looked and Says "Guys look I want my wife back, and I don't like those guys no wonder she wanted to move to Yahooville, Texas. And What she has this friend named Emma that lives there now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"I've heard of Emma, and don't worry they'll be fine." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"I'm not sure how she knows Emma just that she's real sweet." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Aaron Says "But I'd rather, have move in with my Grandmother in Brunswick, Ohio and then inherit the house I know it's cold in Ohio but Yahooville, Texas how small of town can that be and it's rather hot in Texas as well."

Aaron Says "But I'd rather, have move in with my Grandmother in Brunswick, Ohio and then inherit the house I know it's cold in Ohio but Yahooville, Texas how small of town can that be and it's rather hot in Texas as well."

"I don't know." Luke says.

"Guys, focus." Enos snaps.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.