Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Freddy Says "Do you know she's snores and rolls in her sleep it's like being married to a wrestler or something at night."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"Wow, but you love her and that's all that matters." Lizzy says.

"Yeah...Do you know what you're having yet?" Fred asks.

"At two and a half months? Not yet. I'm not sure either of us wants to know yet." Lizzy answers sighing.

"Lizzy have you talked to Matt?"

"Benson? Belle's father? No, he hasn't told me anything about wanting to see her. When I called his mom after she was born she told me Matt didn't care and never wanted to see the kid. I haven't even told her who her real father is. Fred you don't think he could actually want her and he's gonna kidnap her do you?" Lizzy asks.

"No...I just thought maybe she's gonna start asking soon and it might be nice if you know where he stands on the issue." Fred says.

"Good point. I guess I could call...only problem is his mom doesn't like me. I'd have no way of knowing where he's at or if he's moved." Lizzy says.

"There's always the phone book."

"I'll let you know."

"Take care."

"You too." Lizzy hangs up and looks down at her angel sleeping on the couch.

Cue anyone.

Lefty Says "Listen I want ten thousand for your wife and you come alone as well and I'll calling Aaron as well about Julie but there safe for now and no tricks as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Enos jumped and nearly droped the phone "you have my pregnant wife and her cousin! that just aint gonna fly this time! you will regret this!" Enos was mad and he was loosing his temper

Enos jumped and nearly droped the phone "you have my pregnant wife and her cousin! that just aint gonna fly this time! you will regret this!" Enos was mad and he was loosing his temper

Lefty Says "Your losing your temper, and there safe for now but they sure don't like us feeling the there babies kick now." He hangs up and calls Aaron and and tells him the same amount as well, and he says "Some temper you have does your wife know about this as well."

Cue Anybody

Lefty Says "Your losing your temper, and there safe for now but they sure don't like us feeling the there babies kick now." He hangs up and calls Aaron and and tells him the same amount as well, and he says "Some temper you have does your wife know about this as well."

Cue Anybody

Aaron clenched his fists "your not gonna get away wit this"

Lefty and looked at Tiny and Says "I think our plan might just work after all."

Cue Anybody

Tiny Says " like five years ago, the Malones still haven't reach Ms. Lizzy Jackson-Davenport now it seems there ahead and your little phone calls are just making them mad now. You do realize that we don't know if there going to have help right now and the last time you had everything planned out it failed but we had Kevin to help us out. And all those witness at the Boars Nest as well what are we going to do about that now, anybody there could've gone to the Sheriff if they would've followed us out the door and described our car now. And what if somebody would've followed us in one of their cars as well, and these girls keep kicking us as well this just ain't worth it right now."

Lefty Says "Will you quit worrying and let me do the deal with this right now, there tough around here but were tougher and besides how are these girl going to get loose."

Tiny Says "They got loose five years ago, and you wandered how that happened as well now and listen I think we should be watching for anybody right now. We got two angry husbands, there family as well I figure that at least four right now so we better get the Malones to come here I figure were outnumbered now."

Cue Anybody

Tiny Says " like five years ago, the Malones still haven't reach Ms. Lizzy Jackson-Davenport now it seems there ahead and your little phone calls are just making them mad now. You do realize that we don't know if there going to have help right now and the last time you had everything planned out it failed but we had Kevin to help us out. And all those witness at the Boars Nest as well what are we going to do about that now, anybody there could've gone to the Sheriff if they would've followed us out the door and described our car now. And what if somebody would've followed us in one of their cars as well, and these girls keep kicking us as well this just ain't worth it right now."

Lefty Says "Will you quit worrying and let me do the deal with this right now, there tough around here but were tougher and besides how are these girl going to get loose."

Tiny Says "They got loose five years ago, and you wandered how that happened as well now and listen I think we should be watching for anybody right now. We got two angry husbands, there family as well I figure that at least four right now so we better get the Malones to come here I figure were outnumbered now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy was hearing what they were saying and didnt like it

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.