• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisys girls let go of there emotions too

Lizzy reached Tom's house and after explaining what was going on swapped cars driving a spare junked old car to David's and ditching it about a block from his house. Knowing that this could potentially go wrong Lizzy called her friend Freddy who said he'd do anything to help.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy reached Tom's house and after explaining what was going on swapped cars driving a spare junked old car to David's and ditching it about a block from his house. Knowing that this could potentially go wrong Lizzy called her friend Freddy who said he'd do anything to help.

Cue anyone.

Freddy says "Hello Lizzy, what's wrong right now you sound worried about something."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Freddy says "Hello Lizzy, what's wrong right now you sound worried about something."

It seemed the Malones were keeping up with even thow she had switched cars on them, and once she got to her final destination they knew this wasn't going to work as well right now. They had just waited for her to make some mistake right now because they knew that it wasn't just her and the kid right now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"Freddy, something's really wrong. I knew I should have never came back to Hazzard. Things just keep getting worse. I'm being watched. I don't like it." Lizzy says almost in tears.

Cue anyone.

Freddy Says "Oh listen, there's rumor going around that the Malone brothers hooked up with Honest Wildman Jack and his two guys right now, so Lizzy what are you going to do about this right now. Just stay where your at they might be right outside wherever your at waiting for you to make a mistake they don't like any foul-ups as well."

Freddy Says "Oh listen, there's rumor going around that the Malone brothers hooked up with Honest Wildman Jack and his two guys right now, so Lizzy what are you going to do about this right now. Just stay where your at they might be right outside wherever your at waiting for you to make a mistake they don't like any foul-ups as well."

"I think Wildman's henchmen have Julie and Daisy. I don't know why he'd be after me though Fred I mean...what's he got against me. Or is it something against Bo and Luke?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"I think Wildman's henchmen have Julie and Daisy. I don't know why he'd be after me though Fred I mean...what's he got against me. Or is it something against Bo and Luke?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Freddy Says "Your engaged to Bo Duke right, well maybe they want to rattle his chain by kidnapping you as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Anybody

"I just...this isn't making any sense Fred. I've done nothing to them and neither has Bo so why are they messing with us. I don't get it." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Fred Says "Well I think they know you from tv and want to see if they could get Bo to pay a high ransom to get you back because he's into kidnapping and ransom demands now and he even killed somebody allreadry Lizzy."

"What am I gonna do Fred?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Fred says "Stay where your at, and let whoever's with you take care of the matter no need getting yourself in danger now. I'm sure that Bo and Luke can handle this themselves listen where are you I want to help you out as well maybe I can sneak in the back way now."

Fred says "Stay where your at, and let whoever's with you take care of the matter no need getting yourself in danger now. I'm sure that Bo and Luke can handle this themselves listen where are you I want to help you out as well maybe I can sneak in the back way now."

"No way Fred. I'm not letting you come here when you have a wife with a child on the way. Stay there and don't come here. We'll be fine and I'll see you at my wedding." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"No way Fred. I'm not letting you come here when you have a wife with a child on the way. Stay there and don't come here. We'll be fine and I'll see you at my wedding." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Fred Says "Well okay and Salena says hi to you and she's thinking about using Lizzy for the baby as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.