• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy shot her head up "just shut up about Kevin!"

Lefty Says "No way, what he do to the two of you now, and beside you want to talk about and we want to listen about it."

Julie looks and kicked Tiny right in the shins since he was bending down trying to feel her babies move and she didn't like his hand on her stomach right now.

Cue Anybody

Lefty Says "No way, what he do to the two of you now, and beside you want to talk about and we want to listen about it."

Julie looks and kicked Tiny right in the shins since he was bending down trying to feel her babies move and she didn't like his hand on her stomach right now.

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "he did nothing to us"

Tiny says "Ouch, she kicked me in the shins just now, when I was trying to feel her baby move Lefty."

Cue Anybody

"Lizzy I want you to take Belle and get out of here. Go to Capital City to David or Tom's please, I don't want them coming after you." Bo pleaded walking to the front door.

"You want me to go hide like a good kid while you figure this out?" Lizzy snapped.

"No, I want to make sure you and my child are safe. They may come after you for some reason and...well I don't want that trouble. You can still miscarry and neither one of us wants that. Besides it'll be easier for you to plan our wedding if you have some peace and quiet." Lizzy rolled her eyes but got into her car coaxing Belle to do the same. Then as much as Lizzy hated it she did as Bo asked and went to Tom's.

Cue anyone.

Tiny says "Ouch, she kicked me in the shins just now, when I was trying to feel her baby move Lefty."

Cue Anybody

Lefty Says "I wish Julie will quit making so much trouble you haven't changed not one but in five years now."

Meanwhile Wildman Jack, had the Malone brothers because he knew that somehow two guys with him wasn't going to be enough this time around he wanted them to stake out where Bo, Lizzy and Belle was at and he wanted to see Lizzy Jackson-Davenport here as well he had done his research he knew that they was planning their wedding and she was pregnant as well. And that Bo Duke, would do anything so no harm would come to Lizzy, Julie or Daisy now and that he was looking out for Enos and Aaron he knew they wanted their wives back right now. He also knew how many kids that each couple had as well and what kind of car they was driving right now, in prison he had alot of time to research stuff as well. He knew that Luke would do anything to get his cousins back safetly with their husbands and kids as well. He knew what the General Lee looked liked as well, and he was very prepared right unless they had some other people helping them right that he didn't know what their cars looked like right now.

Cue Anybody

Edited by Julieduke

Lefty Says "I wish Julie will quit making so much trouble you haven't changed not one but in five years now."

Meanwhile Wildman Jack, had the Malone brothers because he knew that somehow two guys with him wasn't going to be enough this time around he wanted them to stake out where Bo, Lizzy and Belle was at and he wanted to see Lizzy Jackson-Davenport here as well he had done his research he knew that they was planning their wedding and she was pregnant as well. And that Bo Duke, would do anything so no harm would come to Lizzy, Julie or Daisy now and that he was looking out for Enos and Aaron he knew they wanted their wives back right now. He also knew how many kids that each couple had as well and what kind of car they was driving right now, in prison he had alot of time to research stuff as well. He knew that Luke would do anything to get his cousins back safetly with their husbands and kids as well. He knew what the General Lee looked liked as well, and he was very prepared right unless they had some other people helping them right that he didn't know what their cars looked like right now.

Cue Anybody

when Lefty tried to feel Daisys baby move she kicked him "get away from me, you arent Enos!"

when Lefty tried to feel Daisys baby move she kicked him "get away from me, you arent Enos!"

Lefty Says "You and Julie, are trouble and I think we might need another gag she won't shut up right now."

Tiny Says "We got the Malone brothers going after Lizzy Jackson-Davenport as we speak right now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy was thinking since she couldnt talk "then quit trying to feel our babys move, the aint yours"

Julie had fallen asleep and she was worried about Lizzy and her unborn niece or nephew right as well she silently prayed that nothing will happed to anybody close to them right now.

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.