Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Julie looked over and she was very upset right now as well she missed her kids and husband right now.

Cue Anybody

Patrick and Scarlett had both woken up and looked at Aaron and Says "Daddy where's Mommy shouldn't she be home by now, I miss her right now and something's not right as well."

Scarlett starts to cry right then and there and Patrick Says" Scarlett it's okay Mommy will be home Okay and don't worry about it right now allright."

Cue Anybody

Patrick and Scarlett had both woken up and looked at Aaron and Says "Daddy where's Mommy shouldn't she be home by now, I miss her right now and something's not right as well."

Scarlett starts to cry right then and there and Patrick Says" Scarlett it's okay Mommy will be home Okay and don't worry about it right now allright."

Cue Anybody

back at Enos's house the girls were all up but they just lay in there room being silent, wanting their mom but Daisy had taught them to be strong and not to cry for her unless they felt like they had too but Daisy was hoping the werent

back at Enos's house the girls were all up but they just lay in there room being silent, wanting their mom but Daisy had taught them to be strong and not to cry for her unless they felt like they had too but Daisy was hoping the werent

Julie was asleep and she wished she had never wanted a girls night out as well right now.

Cue Anybody

Lefty Says "Revenge for getting us sent to prison, and the ramson we never forget about that girl now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "it wouldnt have happend if you would have just left us alone Lefty, listen me and Julie are pregnant and im a little further along then her and im not doing so well, and neiter is she just let us go"

Daisy said "it wouldnt have happend if you would have just left us alone Lefty, listen me and Julie are pregnant and im a little further along then her and im not doing so well, and neiter is she just let us go"

Lefty Says "I can't do that, I do hope your friend Lizzy comes along now I here that she's really something to look at now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "please let us go"

Lefty Says "Listen Baby, I can't do that not what Wildman wants he wants your husbands and family to get worried but he wants one of us to find Lizzy Jackson-Davenport as well so a certain Bo Duke is worried as well for her as well the two of you."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.