Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

Aaron came in and said "maybe they were just blessed with girls, Julie hows Daisy?"

Julie says "Oh just morning sickness right now and I think she miss me right now as well. Were going one day and pretend that were single and don't have any kids can you watch them Aaron for me."

Cue Anybody

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Julie says "Oh just morning sickness right now and I think she miss me right now as well. Were going one day and pretend that were single and don't have any kids can you watch them Aaron for me."

Cue Anybody

Aaron siad "sure but Daisy is gonna have a hard time preteding she has no kids since shes pregnant and it shows on her too"

Julie says "Yeah me too, you know maybe twins."

Cue Anybody

Back in town at Lizzy's place she slowly wakes up and lays still as she hears Bo's voice. "Hey in there little girl. I'm not sure how I know you're a little girl but I know you are. Don't you go giving your Mama a hard time she really cares for you and wants the best for her little girls. I can't believe this is really happening. I'm gonna be a father. I hope I do the right thing and I don't screw this up. Luke teases me sometimes says I'm more of a big kid than a grownup but..."

"But you're prefect the way you are." Lizzy says running a hand through his hair. "You're an amazing father to Belle trust me this little one will love you. I'm saying it's a boy though."

"Want to bet on that?" Bo asks.

"Sure, ten bucks either way?"

"Deal."

Cue anyone.

Back in town at Lizzy's place she slowly wakes up and lays still as she hears Bo's voice. "Hey in there little girl. I'm not sure how I know you're a little girl but I know you are. Don't you go giving your Mama a hard time she really cares for you and wants the best for her little girls. I can't believe this is really happening. I'm gonna be a father. I hope I do the right thing and I don't screw this up. Luke teases me sometimes says I'm more of a big kid than a grownup but..."

"But you're prefect the way you are." Lizzy says running a hand through his hair. "You're an amazing father to Belle trust me this little one will love you. I'm saying it's a boy though."

"Want to bet on that?" Bo asks.

"Sure, ten bucks either way?"

"Deal."

Cue anyone.

After a while Julie looks at Daisy, and says "You know this possible multiple pregnancy has me worn out right now why don't we call it a night Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.