• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy sighs and goes into the little room the nurse leads her too and waits

"The doctor will be with you soon." The nurse says backing out of the room.

Soon the doctor walks in looking at the clipboard in front of him. "Well, well, well what do we have here." He looks up and is taken aback. "Ms. Daisy Duke I can not believe it is you sitting in my office. It's been a few years since I've seen you like this." He says.

"The doctor will be with you soon." The nurse says backing out of the room.

Soon the doctor walks in looking at the clipboard in front of him. "Well, well, well what do we have here." He looks up and is taken aback. "Ms. Daisy Duke I can not believe it is you sitting in my office. It's been a few years since I've seen you like this." He says.

Daisy nodded "i know"

Daisy said "not much ive just been worreying about my baby and what everyone will think of me having another baby"

"Which can lead to stress. Any amount of stress especially while pregnant can be dangerous. I do believe that the stress you were under while thinking about whether or not you should tell anyone caused a slight stomach ache. It's perfectly normal and I suggest you try to keep from over stressing yourself." Doc says.

"Which can lead to stress. Any amount of stress especially while pregnant can be dangerous. I do believe that the stress you were under while thinking about whether or not you should tell anyone caused a slight stomach ache. It's perfectly normal and I suggest you try to keep from over stressing yourself." Doc says.

Julie had looked at everybody including Aaron and she was trying to act like nothing was bothering but she got very emotional right now and it seens that she wasn't very good at hiding this little factor as well. And she was thinking about that first day she went on the Used Car Lot and everything got started after and she says "Uncle Jesse, everything that's been happening to me and Daisy it's my fault I shouldn't followed her and none of this wouldn't happned to us."

Cue Anybody

Julie had looked at everybody including Aaron and she was trying to act like nothing was bothering but she got very emotional right now and it seens that she wasn't very good at hiding this little factor as well. And she was thinking about that first day she went on the Used Car Lot and everything got started after and she says "Uncle Jesse, everything that's been happening to me and Daisy it's my fault I shouldn't followed her and none of this wouldn't happned to us."

Cue Anybody

"You know it ain't your fault honey. Bad things just happen to good people sometimes." He says.

"What did the Doc have to say?" Lizzy asks as Daisy hangs up.

"You know it ain't your fault honey. Bad things just happen to good people sometimes." He says.

"What did the Doc have to say?" Lizzy asks as Daisy hangs up.

Julie says "But Uncle Jesse, Wildman Jack said it was trap and it seems that Kevin was working with him as well just acting like he wasn't and I think I'm pregnant again the smell of beer makes nausous right now how exactly do I explain that to Boss. Everytime time I bring around I got to to returns department I'm having Betsy fill in for me right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.