• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy follows Lizzy into the bathroom and shuts the door "what is it?"

Lizzy looks around an riffles through her personal drawer. Hidden inside a pad box Lizzy pulls out the test. "I don't know how to tell him. I was sick yesterday morning and...I thought it was something I ate. The doc told me it wasn't that...I don't know how to tell Bo." Lizzy says handing over a pregnancy test.

Lizzy looks around an riffles through her personal drawer. Hidden inside a pad box Lizzy pulls out the test. "I don't know how to tell him. I was sick yesterday morning and...I thought it was something I ate. The doc told me it wasn't that...I don't know how to tell Bo." Lizzy says handing over a pregnancy test.

Daisy sighed "this is the same thing thats going on with me and i think its happening to Julie too"

Daisy sighed "this is the same thing thats going on with me and i think its happening to Julie too"

"Doc says I'm only three weeks in but...in six weeks I'm supposed to be marrying him. I'll be a little more than 2 months in. Sure it's not gonna show but what happens when the baby's born? Everyone's gonna know the baby was conceived before we got married." Lizzy says.

"Doc says I'm only three weeks in but...in six weeks I'm supposed to be marrying him. I'll be a little more than 2 months in. Sure it's not gonna show but what happens when the baby's born? Everyone's gonna know the baby was conceived before we got married." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "i dont wanna show either, i mean at your wedding, i cant let Bo know and i cant let everyone else know"

Daisy said "i dont wanna show either, i mean at your wedding, i cant let Bo know and i cant let everyone else know"

"Daisy you're married it doesn't matter. Everyone will think it's wonderful but me...everyone will think...same screw up she always was and she's now forcing him to do the right thing. I can't do that to Bo." Lizzy says.

Daisy nodded "okay"

The next morning rolled around and Lizzy found Daisy on her doorstep exactly at 8:30. "Bo we'll be back later."

"Wait, I've got filming today take Belle with you."

"I can't she'll be terribly bored. Can't you get your friend Mick to watch her?"

"I guess."

"Good, love you both, later." Lizzy calls leaving with Daisy. "I called the Doc last night and you've got an appointment under the name Daisy Strate. I do that too, I use Davenport when I go to the hospital. Makes things easier." Lizzy says.

The next morning rolled around and Lizzy found Daisy on her doorstep exactly at 8:30. "Bo we'll be back later."

"Wait, I've got filming today take Belle with you."

"I can't she'll be terribly bored. Can't you get your friend Mick to watch her?"

"I guess."

"Good, love you both, later." Lizzy calls leaving with Daisy. "I called the Doc last night and you've got an appointment under the name Daisy Strate. I do that too, I use Davenport when I go to the hospital. Makes things easier." Lizzy says.

Daisy nodded "okay"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.