Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

Julie and Aaron are about to leave when she see's somebody from her past and she shutters and says "Jack, I thought you went to Prison for what you do two years ago and listen I glad I did what I do you and your guys so just get out of my way okay I've moved on with my life. But first one question was Kevin working with you can tell I've always wandered about this right here from two years."

Jack says "Yes, he was he told me that you was coming before you took off and convienantly moved your car so it would get towed on ya. But you was Wildcat now where's that cousin of yours. I'd watch your back around here little girl allright."

Julie says "You know I can't stand you and I think I'm going somewhere other than home right now that's too much I got to call Lizzy or Daisy about what's going on right now."

Julie and Aaron had met up at the Duke Farm and Julie had told Luke and Uncle Jesse about she ran into and what he admitted and she was looking and scooped up Scarlett and Patrick came running to here excited to see her and she looked very frightened right now. Julie says "Uncle Jesse, what am I going to do it seems that Kevin set up me and Daisy those years ago how could he what kind of person does that now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "yes and ill be there for you unless i have morning sickeness and if i do ill hold against it"

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy said "yes and ill be there for you unless i have morning sickeness and if i do ill hold against it"

Julie calls Daisy and tells her how they was set the very first time and what she had found out and how she was worried about her unexpected visitor today as well.

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "we dont need a repeat of everything that happend, not again"

Julie says "Well, I'm thinking of having Betsy Mae filing in for me until everything clears and besides I keep getting sick in the morning I think it's just the flu you know it's going around. Heck, or even Mono but you know I'm not ready to be Pregnant again Daisy not yet I want to be thin when I get married at least."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Well, I'm thinking of having Betsy Mae filing in for me until everything clears and besides I keep getting sick in the morning I think it's just the flu you know it's going around. Heck, or even Mono but you know I'm ready to be Pregnant again Daisy not yet I want to be thin when I get married at least."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "im getting sick too and i wont be thin for Lizzys wedding, and im scared Enos will find out"

Daisy sighed "im getting sick too and i wont be thin for Lizzys wedding, and im scared Enos will find out"

Julie says "Do my famous trick, buy something bulky until you tell everybody it work for a while always does for me. And I really don't want to be Pregnant again I want to thin for my wedding as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy didnt know Enos had kind of overheard everything except for the stuff about the baby "its gonna be okay Jul, dont worry"

Julie says "Well if I get involved in scuffle if I am pregnant I could lose the baby and don't want that to happen now Daisy I heard a miscarriage is awful way to lose a baby now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "i dont know but Enos better not see mine in the bathroom" she tried to keep her voice a whisper "i havnet got it confirmed that i am having a baby or not" she said trying to keep her voice low

Julie says "Well, I hope Luke and Uncle Jesse doesn't catch to me being sick every morning now or you they both wandering about it as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "ive had two other kids besides the girls and now, i lost the first one, the second i gave up for adoption, then i had the girls and now this one, thats a lot of kids, maybe i have had to many"

"Daisy honey, I love you and I love our girls and this decision isn't going to be easy but no matter what I love you and we will make it through this together." Enos says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.