Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

Julie says "That's great Daisy, you want a son don't you and I think Enos does as well. My next child I don't care what sex it is as long Kevin is not involved right now Daisy."

Cue Anybody

"yes i want a son, but this will be the fifth time ive been pregnant and the first two the one with David and then Kevin went horribly wrong"

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

"yes i want a son, but this will be the fifth time ive been pregnant and the first two the one with David and then Kevin went horribly wrong"

Julie says "It will be okay Daisy, your young hope for a boy and I going to give you all of Patricks outgrown clothes just in case you do have a boy when you come to Hazzard now for Lizzy and Bo's Wedding."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "It will be okay Daisy, your young hope for a boy and I going to give you all of Patricks outgrown clothes just in case you do have a boy when you come to Hazzard now for Lizzy and Bo's Wedding."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "okay, im scared to tell Enos, Lizzy and Bo too, i dont know howed they take this, theyd think ive had to many kids"

Daisy said "okay, im scared to tell Enos, Lizzy and Bo too, i dont know howed they take this, theyd think ive had to many kids"

Julie says "If you want a Football team go ahead and have them don't let them dicate how many kids your going to have it's your body and your the one that's pregnant not them. I want more kids eventually and I know the first two was unexpected but I just don't care Daisy besides our whole life's Bo and Luke having been boss's us around I'm not going to take that anymore are you."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "If you want a Football team go ahead and have them don't let them dicate how many kids your going to have it's your body and your the one that's pregnant not them. I want more kids eventually and I know the first two was unexpected but I just don't care Daisy besides our whole life's Bo and Luke having been boss's us around I'm not going to take that anymore are you."

Cue Anybody

Daisy thought about it "you right, im going to tell them if i really find out i am"

Daisy thought about it "you right, im going to tell them if i really find out i am"

Julie says "That's it beside what happened to that spunk from when it took Wildman Jack's thugs three times to finally keep us with him. You fought like a wildcat and so do I what happened to it I miss that Daisy. And those Stetson boots the Emergency people have to cut and ruin of them I never did find them again oh I'm still mad about that."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "That's it beside what happened to that spunk from when it took Wildman Jack's thugs three times to finally keep us with him. You fought like a wildcat and so do I what happened to it I miss that Daisy. And those Stetson boots the Emergency people have to cut and ruin of them I never did find them again oh I'm still mad about that."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "the old Daisy left when David showed back up"

Daisy sighed "the old Daisy left when David showed back up"

Julie says "Oh Daisy, are you letting that Windbag dicate your life now listen think about how you used to be remember when you chased Bo and Luke around with a frying pan because they crashed it on the ridge after you washed and waxed it."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Oh Daisy, are you letting that Windbag dicate your life now listen think about how you used to be remember when you chased Bo and Luke around with a frying pan because they crashed it on the ridge after you washed and waxed it."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "i guess your right, maybe i should forget about everything bad to get my old self back , i have to think about Enos and my girls and possibly this little one, and maybe a few others"

Daisy sighed "i guess your right, maybe i should forget about everything bad to get my old self back , i have to think about Enos and my girls and possibly this little one, and maybe a few others"

Julie says "Hey I was just kidding about the Football team now that's eleven kids and girl that's too many for me now. Besides Boss thinks he can trust me not to tell Luke about his schemes but he is really wrong right now listen there's somebody at the door and I got to be going I'll call you at home okay."

Cue anybody

"i know, but im still scared about it" Daisy said

Julie says "Well personally I'm scared about getting married and Aaron has to get rid of that ex-wife of his which won't be easy but personally if she wants a cat fight well that don't bother me Daisy. Aaron is mine, not hers and I'll prove it too her I tired of crying about everything myself what about you."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Well personally I'm scared about getting married and Aaron has to get rid of that ex-wife of his which won't be easy but personally if she wants a cat fight well that don't bother me Daisy. Aaron is mine, not hers and I'll prove it too her I tired of crying about everything myself what about you."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "yeah me too, i cant keep crawling back to everyone"

Daisy nodded "yeah true"

Lizzy sighs as she rests against Bo. "Hey hon, how many kids do you want?"

"A few." Bo answers kissing Lizzy's cheek.

"Just a few?"

"Yeah, you?"

"One more and that is it?"

"Just one?"

"I'm only planning on having one more. Besides there was the Davenport curse."

"Davenport Curse?"

"Yeah each Davenport has only had one kid except for my great-grandpa. He had three which explains Cooter, L.B., and B.B. as cousins."

"Are you serious about our wedding in four weeks?"

"Not really. I want enough time to be fully prepared for it. I'd say six weeks."

"Six weeks? You better start calling."

"I'm telling you this now I'm not wearing a dress."

"Had enough of the traditional crap?" Lizzy turns her head and smiles.

"You know me. Dressing up is a crappy act to make everything seem more important than it is. I can't stand it and I won't do it on what is supposed to be one of the most important days of my life. I'm sorry but I won't." Lizzy says.

"Wouldn't love you any other way darlin'." Bo says.

Lizzy sighs as she rests against Bo. "Hey hon, how many kids do you want?"

"A few." Bo answers kissing Lizzy's cheek.

"Just a few?"

"Yeah, you?"

"One more and that is it?"

"Just one?"

"I'm only planning on having one more. Besides there was the Davenport curse."

"Davenport Curse?"

"Yeah each Davenport has only had one kid except for my great-grandpa. He had three which explains Cooter, L.B., and B.B. as cousins."

"Are you serious about our wedding in four weeks?"

"Not really. I want enough time to be fully prepared for it. I'd say six weeks."

"Six weeks? You better start calling."

"I'm telling you this now I'm not wearing a dress."

"Had enough of the traditional crap?" Lizzy turns her head and smiles.

"You know me. Dressing up is a crappy act to make everything seem more important than it is. I can't stand it and I won't do it on what is supposed to be one of the most important days of my life. I'm sorry but I won't." Lizzy says.

"Wouldn't love you any other way darlin'." Bo says.

Daisy sighed and hung up with Julie and drove to Lizzyz and Bo's and walked through the door "guys can i talk to yall"

sat down and immediatly started crying "im pregnant again, i know ive been pregnant to many times, yall please dont be mad at me" Daisy said

Lizzy stands up and gives Bo one look. He stands up and scoops Belle up from the floor. "Let's give your aunt and your mom some time alone huh?" Belle nods and lets Bo take her out of the room.

"Oh honey...I'm not mad." Lizzy says wrapping an arm around Daisy and pulling Daisy to her side. "Honey if you want more kids then good for you. I know it's going to be tough but it's not me who's gonna have to deal with it. You know Bo and I will support you no matter what. How far along are you?" Lizzy asks.

Lizzy stands up and gives Bo one look. He stands up and scoops Belle up from the floor. "Let's give your aunt and your mom some time alone huh?" Belle nods and lets Bo take her out of the room.

"Oh honey...I'm not mad." Lizzy says wrapping an arm around Daisy and pulling Daisy to her side. "Honey if you want more kids then good for you. I know it's going to be tough but it's not me who's gonna have to deal with it. You know Bo and I will support you no matter what. How far along are you?" Lizzy asks.

Daisy said "im not sure, but i almost got sick on my interview and i had to fight not to and i had to hide it that i was about to and im not sure how nobody noticed it"

Daisy said "im not sure, but i almost got sick on my interview and i had to fight not to and i had to hide it that i was about to and im not sure how nobody noticed it"

"Sounds like six weeks to me. You think you'll fit into a matron of honor dress in six weeks? I'm really going through with it this time. I'm getting married in six weeks and if I change my mind I give you full permission to club me over the head." Lizzy says.

"Sounds like six weeks to me. You think you'll fit into a matron of honor dress in six weeks? I'm really going through with it this time. I'm getting married in six weeks and if I change my mind I give you full permission to club me over the head." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "i dont know if ill be able to fit in the dress but maybe we can get it tailord or something"

"Sure...Daisy do you think I can do this? Do you really think I can get married to Bo?" Lizzy asks slightly scared.

Julie and Aaron are about to leave when she see's somebody from her past and she shutters and says "Jack, I thought you went to Prison for what you do two years ago and listen I glad I did what I do you and your guys so just get out of my way okay I've moved on with my life. But first one question was Kevin working with you can tell I've always wandered about this right here from two years."

Jack says "Yes, he was he told me that you was coming before you took off and convienantly moved your car so it would get towed on ya. But you was Wildcat now where's that cousin of yours. I'd watch your back around here little girl allright."

Julie says "You know I can't stand you and I think I'm going somewhere other than home right now that's too much I got to call Lizzy or Daisy about what's going on right now."

Julie and Aaron had met up at the Duke Farm and Julie had told Luke and Uncle Jesse about she ran into and what he admitted and she was looking and scooped up Scarlett and Patrick came running to here excited to see her and she looked very frightened right now. Julie says "Uncle Jesse, what am I going to do it seems that Kevin set up me and Daisy those years ago how could he what kind of person does that now."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.