• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy didnt know how he knew that but said "yes, that is right"

"Lizzy did say that her TV show was originally filmed in Hazzard..." Ted started. Just off stage Ted could see Marci shaking her head quickly as if trying to get him to shut up. "Oh um we have to go to a quick commercial break but we'll be back after this." Ted says.

"We're clear." The director says.

"What's the deal Marci?" Ted asks.

"Look, I could see where your mind was going with that. This man, Lizzy's fiance, is not to be drug into the spotlight. It would damage Lizzy's image even more. Your mind was putting two and two together and coming up with four. I could tell from Daisy's earlier statement that you knew Daisy, Lizzy, and he were all from the same hometown. You were about to announce that the guy was from Hazzard as well and that if you had listened to Lizzy's interview well enough you would have known that she's going back to Hazzard for the wedding. We don't need anyone to know that. They're wedding is to be completely media free and I won't have some hyped up talk show host ruining that." Marci says.

"Oh crud sorry." Ted says.

"Lizzy did say that her TV show was originally filmed in Hazzard..." Ted started. Just off stage Ted could see Marci shaking her head quickly as if trying to get him to shut up. "Oh um we have to go to a quick commercial break but we'll be back after this." Ted says.

"We're clear." The director says.

"What's the deal Marci?" Ted asks.

"Look, I could see where your mind was going with that. This man, Lizzy's fiance, is not to be drug into the spotlight. It would damage Lizzy's image even more. Your mind was putting two and two together and coming up with four. I could tell from Daisy's earlier statement that you knew Daisy, Lizzy, and he were all from the same hometown. You were about to announce that the guy was from Hazzard as well and that if you had listened to Lizzy's interview well enough you would have known that she's going back to Hazzard for the wedding. We don't need anyone to know that. They're wedding is to be completely media free and I won't have some hyped up talk show host ruining that." Marci says.

"Oh crud sorry." Ted says.

Daisy went behind the stage "what a jerk" she said in her mind

Daisy walkes back onto the stage when the comercial break is over and sits back down, she had another hour to go of the TV special horror

"And we're back folks. We're here with Daisy Duke talking about a lot of topics. She informed me over commercial break that she has indeed been working with some good actors. Can you tell me about some of them?" Ted asks.

"Alright I'll see you around darlin'." Ted calls as Daisy leaves.

Lizzy paced back and forth around her living room as both Bo and Belle watched nervously wondering what was wrong. "Uh honey, are you sure nothing's wrong?" Bo asks softly.

"I don't know if I should call Daisy or not. I mean it was one of her first big interviews and she was a little nervous." Lizzy answers.

Lizzy paced back and forth around her living room as both Bo and Belle watched nervously wondering what was wrong. "Uh honey, are you sure nothing's wrong?" Bo asks softly.

"I don't know if I should call Daisy or not. I mean it was one of her first big interviews and she was a little nervous." Lizzy answers.

just then Daisy called

Daisy said "my interview went smoothly"

"Oh hiya Daisy." Bo says.

"Daisy let me talk to her." Lizzy says reaching for the phone. Bo instead grabs her around the waist and pulls her into his lap.

"Not yet darlin', her interview went smoothly though." Bo says.

"Really? Ask her if..."

"Did Ted say anything to get you riled up?" Bo asks ignoring Lizzy's look.

"Oh hiya Daisy." Bo says.

"Daisy let me talk to her." Lizzy says reaching for the phone. Bo instead grabs her around the waist and pulls her into his lap.

"Not yet darlin', her interview went smoothly though." Bo says.

"Really? Ask her if..."

"Did Ted say anything to get you riled up?" Bo asks ignoring Lizzy's look.

"yeah he kept asking me about my acting role and my love life" Daisy said

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.