Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

"Well Ms. Daisy Duke, it's nice to have such a talented young actress on stage with me tonight." Ted says.

Lizzy hung up her phone and prayed everything would be alright.

Aaron walked over to Julie and she says "How could you, your wife made a scene for me and embrassed me this is not good."

Cue Anybody

Aaron sighed and sat next to Julie. "She's my ex-wife, signed the papers two months ago and she can't let go. She didn't want kids and I did. I honestly love you Julie not her." He says.

"So Daisy tell us a little about the projects you're working on right now." Ted says.

Julie says "Oh I see why you divorced her now, how did she find me Daisy and Lizzy are famous not me. You know my ex was a little crazy too he kidnapped me and tried to force me to marry him in Tennessee at Shotgun."

Cue Anybbody

Aaron sighed and sat next to Julie. "She's my ex-wife, signed the papers two months ago and she can't let go. She didn't want kids and I did. I honestly love you Julie not her." He says.

"So Daisy tell us a little about the projects you're working on right now." Ted says.

Daisy lookes at him still smiling "right now im taking down time, but im hoping to appear and local charites for a start confrence and help children"

Julie says "Oh I see why you divorced her now, how did she find me Daisy and Lizzy are famous not me. You know my ex was a little crazy too he kidnapped me and tried to force me to marry him in Tennessee at Shotgun."

Cue Anybbody

"She found me. How'd you get away?" Aaron asks.

"Speaking of children you have three of your own correct?" Ted asks.

"By together you mean just living together or Engaged or married?" Ted asks.

"You know Lizzy's kid doesn't ask about her father." Aaron says.

Julie says "I keeping thinking, that someday mine will be curious about or what if they take after their father that's bad right there Aaron."

Cue Anybody

"Married?" Ted asks stunned. "That brings me to another topic that's slightly related. You do know Lizzy Jackson right?"

"They'll be fine it's mainly in how they're raised." Aaron says offering as much comfort as he can.

Julie says "So Aaron with all of my problems you still want to marry me, I love you with all my heart do you know that?"

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.