Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy laughed "David cant come near me, i have a restraing order on him because he kept harrasing me"

Julie says "You know why doesn't he just give up on you there's plenty of other woman out there and you know he has more resources than the Beudry's ever had there just Cavemen now."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "It's Daisy, and were talking about our experiences with very controlling cavemen right now Luke. Oh Bo popped the question to Lizzy and there getting married in Hazzard."

Cue Anybody

"Yeah they were supposed to be married four months ago. He thinks she's postponing for some reason." Luke says flipping the channel and landing on a talk show. "Turn it up." Luke says.

"Yeah they were supposed to be married four months ago. He thinks she's postponing for some reason." Luke says flipping the channel and landing on a talk show. "Turn it up." Luke says.

Julie says "I wonder what Lizzy is afraid of right now. Hey maybe she really does like Milo Beaudry now."

Cue Anybody

Luke was more than excited and Daisy decided to leave out her part in the wedding not wanting Julie to get jealous

Julie says "You know Daisy, I can't believe I'd finally found somebody and it's not Kevin you know that wedding in Tennessee don't count we was kind of kidnapped and everything."

Cue Anybody

the day of Daisys interview she was more nervous than anything and with a little hair and make up prep it didnt help

Julie was walking around the Boars Nest showing off her engagement ring when I woman shows up and says "Hi, I'm Aaron's wife you can't marry I know all about you."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.