Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

"You can try and I'm not suggesting that I'm gonna take anything from you but...I'm not cut out for this. I can not make this relationship work. I know you love me but I don't know how I feel. I can't give you what you want from me, what you need from me and that's unfair to you and the kids. I'm gonna go stay with my dad for a while. Tell them all I'm real sorry and I'll see my girls later but...I have to go." Lizzy says.

Bo said "Lizzy, you've given me what you want, a family and a wife", and thats when Belle came in "Don't leave mamma, we all love you, please mamma..try to listen to daddy, hes given us alll what we want, hes trying to show that, please mamma..try...for us..for us all, Daddy, us, your daddy, Aunt Daisy....everyone..please."

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Bo said "Lizzy, you've given me what you want, a family and a wife", and thats when Belle came in "Don't leave mamma, we all love you, please mamma..try to listen to daddy, hes given us alll what we want, hes trying to show that, please mamma..try...for us..for us all, Daddy, us, your daddy, Aunt Daisy....everyone..please."

"I've tried baby, really I've tried making this work but I can't any more. Your daddy should understand that. I love you baby and this has nothing to do with you or your sisters, I just need to go for a while. I will see all of you soon but Mommy just needs sometime to understand everything she's going through. Please understand this is not your fault it's just something Mommy has to do." Lizzy says.

"I've tried baby, really I've tried making this work but I can't any more. Your daddy should understand that. I love you baby and this has nothing to do with you or your sisters, I just need to go for a while. I will see all of you soon but Mommy just needs sometime to understand everything she's going through. Please understand this is not your fault it's just something Mommy has to do." Lizzy says.

Bo said "Lizzy please, what she said was true..lets please give this another try...there has to be something we can do to make this work I know you love me and I love you to much to let you go again, I can't lose you...I'm not sure if you'll ever come back to me..and no one else does either you can't just leave us all, me your children, Daisy, your best friend, or anyone else, please Lizzy..just another try..please."

Bo said "Lizzy please, what she said was true..lets please give this another try...there has to be something we can do to make this work I know you love me and I love you to much to let you go again, I can't lose you...I'm not sure if you'll ever come back to me..and no one else does either you can't just leave us all, me your children, Daisy, your best friend, or anyone else, please Lizzy..just another try..please."

"When I was 17 I left Hazzard because I got pregnant. For seven years after that I've had to do everything to keep Belle happy. Then you came back into my life and ended up trying to please you and got two more little kids to take care of. For most of my life I was trying to please everyone around me and had no time for myself. I don't know anything different from trying to be a mother and a wife. I need something different. Is there life out there? Is there stuff I haven't done? Stuff I don't know? I don't want to leave but I need to know what's out there. I love you but I need to know." Lizzy says.

Hearing the desperation in Lizzy's voice Bo sighs. "If you have to leave take Tessa with you. She's less than a month old she can't leave her mom yet. I have faith in you please come back to me. I don't want to see you putting Tessa through what you did with Belle and all that publicity but she needs her mom. I do love you Lizzy and I want you to come back. Just remember you're always welcome here."

"Thank you." Lizzy says.

"When I was 17 I left Hazzard because I got pregnant. For seven years after that I've had to do everything to keep Belle happy. Then you came back into my life and ended up trying to please you and got two more little kids to take care of. For most of my life I was trying to please everyone around me and had no time for myself. I don't know anything different from trying to be a mother and a wife. I need something different. Is there life out there? Is there stuff I haven't done? Stuff I don't know? I don't want to leave but I need to know what's out there. I love you but I need to know." Lizzy says.

Hearing the desperation in Lizzy's voice Bo sighs. "If you have to leave take Tessa with you. She's less than a month old she can't leave her mom yet. I have faith in you please come back to me. I don't want to see you putting Tessa through what you did with Belle and all that publicity but she needs her mom. I do love you Lizzy and I want you to come back. Just remember you're always welcome here."

"Thank you." Lizzy says.

Bo said "I know that you'll come back...won't you? when you've thought things through..I'll give you that, I have faith you will come back and not leave me forever, please do, I'll explain it to everyone espeically Daisy and give some of that faith to her."

Bo said "I know that you'll come back...won't you? when you've thought things through..I'll give you that, I have faith you will come back and not leave me forever, please do, I'll explain it to everyone espeically Daisy and give some of that faith to her."

"Mommy please, please don't leave me. Please." Belle begged.

"I'm sorry sweetheart. Mommy has to go away for a little while. You'll be ok with Daddy and Matt. You'll have fun with them and I'll see you so. Mommy just has to go." Lizzy says. "I will come back you know I will."

"Mommy please, please don't leave me. Please." Belle begged.

"I'm sorry sweetheart. Mommy has to go away for a little while. You'll be ok with Daddy and Matt. You'll have fun with them and I'll see you so. Mommy just has to go." Lizzy says. "I will come back you know I will."

Belle said "You'll come back to daddy, and me and my sisters?"

(sorry about that icon thing lol)

Lizzy nods and after packing a bag for herself and for Tessa Lizzy loaded Tessa in the car and then drove off to Cooter's.

Bo knew she would come back she just needed time and thats what he would give her...time.

Cooter saw her and knew what was going on but knew she would go back to Bo after she thought things out so he wasn't going to try anything.

The days drug past for Sara, Belle, and Bo and no matter how hard he tried he couldn't keep the girls from missing their mother.

Daisy talked to Lizzy after she was released from the hospital and nights when she had finally gotten Amanda to sleep, she prayed Lizzy would come back but never brought it up to Lizzy knowing she had to let her best friend come back on her own this time, it would be the only way for Lizzy to come back.

Daisy talked to Lizzy after she was released from the hospital and nights when she had finally gotten Amanda to sleep, she prayed Lizzy would come back but never brought it up to Lizzy knowing she had to let her best friend come back on her own this time, it would be the only way for Lizzy to come back.

Lizzy was just sitting around the house one day when the phone rang. Lizzy jerked it off the receiver in order not to wake Tessa. "Davenport farm." Lizzy answered.

"Lizzy Jackson this is Bobby Cantrell, your agent." The man said.

"Bobby old boy what can I do for you?"

"Come back to acting. The writers and executive producer are getting pushy. They will do anything to get you back on the set."

"Anything?" Lizzy asks remembering the conversation she had with Cooter.

"Nearly why?"

"I'll come back to the set if they film in Georgia. They started filming here why shouldn't they be able to continue. There's some prime land out here that they could build the studio on and then just move all the sets and stuff down here. That's the only way they'll get me back." Lizzy says.

Lizzy was just sitting around the house one day when the phone rang. Lizzy jerked it off the receiver in order not to wake Tessa. "Davenport farm." Lizzy answered.

"Lizzy Jackson this is Bobby Cantrell, your agent." The man said.

"Bobby old boy what can I do for you?"

"Come back to acting. The writers and executive producer are getting pushy. They will do anything to get you back on the set."

"Anything?" Lizzy asks remembering the conversation she had with Cooter.

"Nearly why?"

"I'll come back to the set if they film in Georgia. They started filming here why shouldn't they be able to continue. There's some prime land out here that they could build the studio on and then just move all the sets and stuff down here. That's the only way they'll get me back." Lizzy says.

After a long talk Lizzys agent finally agreed to move the set to Georiga.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.