• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy smiled.

Lizzy stepped out into the hallway for a moment as her phone rang. "Hello?" She asked.

"Lizzy Jackson?" A man asked from the other end.

"Who's calling and how'd you get this number?" Lizzy asks.

"This is Marty Smith, I work for Thomas agency. I'm calling in regards to your contract."

"Ok what about it?"

"According to the third page in the event you were to leave Hollywood due to being written out of a show you were to file a claim stating exactly that."

"I did that."

"Yes, but you weren't written out of the show. You were put into a suspended state."

"They wrote it so my character and my daughter's along with my best friend Daisy's were in a car accident."

"And in that accident Daisy's character was killed on scene but your's and Belle's were taken to a hospital in an intensive care unit. There is still a chance for you to be written back in. What we need from you now is whether or not you are willing to come back." Marty says.

"This is something I need to discuss with my husband. I will get back to you." Lizzy hangs up the phone and goes back inside to sit with Daisy.

Lizzy stepped out into the hallway for a moment as her phone rang. "Hello?" She asked.

"Lizzy Jackson?" A man asked from the other end.

"Who's calling and how'd you get this number?" Lizzy asks.

"This is Marty Smith, I work for Thomas agency. I'm calling in regards to your contract."

"Ok what about it?"

"According to the third page in the event you were to leave Hollywood due to being written out of a show you were to file a claim stating exactly that."

"I did that."

"Yes, but you weren't written out of the show. You were put into a suspended state."

"They wrote it so my character and my daughter's along with my best friend Daisy's were in a car accident."

"And in that accident Daisy's character was killed on scene but your's and Belle's were taken to a hospital in an intensive care unit. There is still a chance for you to be written back in. What we need from you now is whether or not you are willing to come back." Marty says.

"This is something I need to discuss with my husband. I will get back to you." Lizzy hangs up the phone and goes back inside to sit with Daisy.

Daisy said "What was that about..and please don't try and hide it from me."

Luke smiles "Hows the baby and Daisy?"

"Amanda is fine. Daisy is still really weak but we have to take it one day at a time." Lizzy says. "Bo we need to talk for a minute." Bo stands and lets Lizzy lead him out into the parking lot.

"What's wrong Lizzy?" Bo asks.

"They want me back on the set." Lizzy says.

"No you promised. You said you didn't want the kids in the spotlight. If you go back to Hollywood you aren't taking the kids. And I'll get Matt behind me so you can't pull that crap with Belle. You said they moved to Tallahassee and there was no way to write them back in." Bo says.

"They changed it at the last minute. Our four characters were in a car wreck on the way to Florida. Daisy and Dean's characters were killed instantly but Lily and Anna were flown to an ICU. If I don't go back one of the Hank's boys will mention that we later died. If I want though Lily can wake up in the ICU and realize what happened." Lizzy says.

"Amanda is fine. Daisy is still really weak but we have to take it one day at a time." Lizzy says. "Bo we need to talk for a minute." Bo stands and lets Lizzy lead him out into the parking lot.

"What's wrong Lizzy?" Bo asks.

"They want me back on the set." Lizzy says.

"No you promised. You said you didn't want the kids in the spotlight. If you go back to Hollywood you aren't taking the kids. And I'll get Matt behind me so you can't pull that crap with Belle. You said they moved to Tallahassee and there was no way to write them back in." Bo says.

"They changed it at the last minute. Our four characters were in a car wreck on the way to Florida. Daisy and Dean's characters were killed instantly but Lily and Anna were flown to an ICU. If I don't go back one of the Hank's boys will mention that we later died. If I want though Lily can wake up in the ICU and realize what happened." Lizzy says.

Bo said "L-Lizzy please...we just got everything back to normal..and were all settled, we can finally relax again and get everything back the way it was,..Liz please."

Bo said "L-Lizzy please...we just got everything back to normal..and were all settled, we can finally relax again and get everything back the way it was,..Liz please."

Lizzy crosses her arms over her chest and stared him down. "Fine. Then this is the end of your music career as well. You will not go back out on tour, you will not produce any more albums, and you will not go back to Nashville. You will go back to being a backwoods county hick doing nothing but running a farm." Lizzy says.

Bo's face falls unable to hide his disappointment that Lizzy would keep him from doing the one thing he loved.

Lizzy crosses her arms over her chest and stared him down. "Fine. Then this is the end of your music career as well. You will not go back out on tour, you will not produce any more albums, and you will not go back to Nashville. You will go back to being a backwoods county hick doing nothing but running a farm." Lizzy says.

Bo's face falls unable to hide his disappointment that Lizzy would keep him from doing the one thing he loved.

But the dissapointment was short when he thought of his family "Your right, we have a family here, I'll stop too, for you, for the children, everyone, I love you Lizzy and I'm willing to do this for you if your willing to do it for me."

But the dissapointment was short when he thought of his family "Your right, we have a family here, I'll stop too, for you, for the children, everyone, I love you Lizzy and I'm willing to do this for you if your willing to do it for me."

"You are some kind of man Beauregard Duke. I can not believe you would be willing to give it up without a fight. I do not believe you. I really thought there was more of a fight in you." Lizzy says.

"You are some kind of man Beauregard Duke. I can not believe you would be willing to give it up without a fight. I do not believe you. I really thought there was more of a fight in you." Lizzy says.

Bo sighed "I love you, I would fight but theres no point, I'm doing this for my family, I do love ya'll, please don't be mad at me..you aren't are you, I will do this for you..theres no point in fighting it."

Bo sighed "I love you, I would fight but theres no point, I'm doing this for my family, I do love ya'll, please don't be mad at me..you aren't are you, I will do this for you..theres no point in fighting it."

"You are one of a kind and seriously not the man I thought you were." Lizzy says storming to her car then driving off.

Bo says "Damnit just great!...how am I ever going to get her to talk to me now!"

"You know you and Lizzy are two of the most hotheaded people I have ever met but music...I have never seen you happier than when you are up on that stage performing or in the studio recording. It's kinda like acting for Lizzy. Lizzy loves being in front of the camera. That's why she was voted most likely to be photographed in high school. Sometimes when you love something that much you can't say no. She wanted you to fight for that, to fight for the right to make music. You just gave up like you made her do. I know you don't want your family in the spotlight Bo but Lizzy loves acting so much she would do practically anything to get in front of that camera again. Even if it meant leaving you and the kids. You've got to understand where she's coming from Bo." Luke says putting a comforting hand on Bo's shoulder.

"You know you and Lizzy are two of the most hotheaded people I have ever met but music...I have never seen you happier than when you are up on that stage performing or in the studio recording. It's kinda like acting for Lizzy. Lizzy loves being in front of the camera. That's why she was voted most likely to be photographed in high school. Sometimes when you love something that much you can't say no. She wanted you to fight for that, to fight for the right to make music. You just gave up like you made her do. I know you don't want your family in the spotlight Bo but Lizzy loves acting so much she would do practically anything to get in front of that camera again. Even if it meant leaving you and the kids. You've got to understand where she's coming from Bo." Luke says putting a comforting hand on Bo's shoulder.

Bo said "I'm borrowing the General." and did just that and sped home and was releived to find Lizzy hadn't left yet and went in and found her in the bedroom "Lizzy I'm sorry..please don't do this this, I'm sorry I didn't fight..I want to do my music..but I can't be away from our family...please..and you just had our daughter..Lizzy I love you and I hate being away from you, my family, everyone..and I know you do too...please Lizzy don't do this..I'm fighting for you right now."

Bo said "I'm borrowing the General." and did just that and sped home and was releived to find Lizzy hadn't left yet and went in and found her in the bedroom "Lizzy I'm sorry..please don't do this this, I'm sorry I didn't fight..I want to do my music..but I can't be away from our family...please..and you just had our daughter..Lizzy I love you and I hate being away from you, my family, everyone..and I know you do too...please Lizzy don't do this..I'm fighting for you right now."

"Maybe this isn't what I want you fighting for." Lizzy says.

Bo sighes "Please Lizzy, I love you, don't do this, the tour was awesome but I missed everyone to much..especially you and my children, please Lizzy."

"I'm sorry...but maybe this isn't going to work. If you really loved me you'd let me do this. I want to tell you that, I so bad want to tell you that but I can't. I can not tell you to let me do this because it isn't right. This relationship doesn't feel right. It just doesn't. People say opposites attract but well maybe that's why this didn't work. Maybe...maybe we're too similar to get along. I can't do it." Lizzy says wrapping her arms around her.

"I'm sorry...but maybe this isn't going to work. If you really loved me you'd let me do this. I want to tell you that, I so bad want to tell you that but I can't. I can not tell you to let me do this because it isn't right. This relationship doesn't feel right. It just doesn't. People say opposites attract but well maybe that's why this didn't work. Maybe...maybe we're too similar to get along. I can't do it." Lizzy says wrapping her arms around her.

(I gotta go see ya later)

Bo said "Lizzy, I love you, don't take all this away from me, don't leave me, we can make this work."

(I gotta go see ya later)

Bo said "Lizzy, I love you, don't take all this away from me, don't leave me, we can make this work."

"You can try and I'm not suggesting that I'm gonna take anything from you but...I'm not cut out for this. I can not make this relationship work. I know you love me but I don't know how I feel. I can't give you what you want from me, what you need from me and that's unfair to you and the kids. I'm gonna go stay with my dad for a while. Tell them all I'm real sorry and I'll see my girls later but...I have to go." Lizzy says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.