Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

Daisy nodded "I know your scared..I'm scared of leaving my kids at home too..I just..I'm scared too."

"Lizzy if you're coming go get ready and let Daisy know that her kids can come and watch the concert from the green room if they want." Bo called.

"Daisy Bo's brilliant. The kids can stay in the green room. He's done it once before on a minor tour. There's a green room next to the dressing room and there's a TV inside that shows the entire concert. He's got a few friends who watch the room the entire night if need be and the kids will be completely safe not to mention the sound is low enough that if they fall asleep they won't be bothered by it." Lizzy says.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

"Lizzy if you're coming go get ready and let Daisy know that her kids can come and watch the concert from the green room if they want." Bo called.

"Daisy Bo's brilliant. The kids can stay in the green room. He's done it once before on a minor tour. There's a green room next to the dressing room and there's a TV inside that shows the entire concert. He's got a few friends who watch the room the entire night if need be and the kids will be completely safe not to mention the sound is low enough that if they fall asleep they won't be bothered by it." Lizzy says.

Daisy smiled "Come on Liz, lets go get ready then."

Daisy ushers her kids in the green room and Daisy said "This is going to be fun Liz..I can't beleive Bo would do this all just for us."

"Yeah me neither." Lizzy says. Soon they find their seats and Bo's agent comes on the stage and announces the program. Then Bo came out and performed. Right before he closed out his show he took an acoustic guitar from a stage hand and walked to the edge of the stage.

Daisy smiled and so did Lizzy.

Seeing the look on Lizzy's face Bo smiles softly. "About 10 months ago my wife and I got into a serious fight. Seriously stupid. I don't even remember what the fight was about to be honest but I remember her telling me to get out. Of course our middle daughter was still just a baby and not sleeping through the night. To make a long story short we were running low on sleep and high on emotions so I did just that but when I came back I wrote this song. Well not really. My wife wrote this song even though it was mainly just her feelings and I turned it into a song. Everyone who has been at my previous shows will know the lyrics as it hasn't been officially released to radio yet. What I want from all of you who have followed me across the country is complete and utter silence."

When he hears approval from the crowd he nods and sits on the edge of the stage letting the lights dim behind him and a single spot light to fall on him. "This song is called You're the last thing I need tonight and it goes to my wife." Then he plays the song occasionally glancing directly at Lizzy.

Seeing the look on Lizzy's face Bo smiles softly. "About 10 months ago my wife and I got into a serious fight. Seriously stupid. I don't even remember what the fight was about to be honest but I remember her telling me to get out. Of course our middle daughter was still just a baby and not sleeping through the night. To make a long story short we were running low on sleep and high on emotions so I did just that but when I came back I wrote this song. Well not really. My wife wrote this song even though it was mainly just her feelings and I turned it into a song. Everyone who has been at my previous shows will know the lyrics as it hasn't been officially released to radio yet. What I want from all of you who have followed me across the country is complete and utter silence."

When he hears approval from the crowd he nods and sits on the edge of the stage letting the lights dim behind him and a single spot light to fall on him. "This song is called You're the last thing I need tonight and it goes to my wife." Then he plays the song occasionally glancing directly at Lizzy.

Daisy smiled "Your so lucky Lizzy.."

Daisy just listens to her cousin sing.

As Bo finishes he puts the guitar aside and steps down off the stage. "I'm so sorry about everything lately and I know you worry. I really should be more careful about what I do and when I do it." Bo says hanging his head.

"Oh Bo...It's not your fault I shouldn't have blown up like that. You love our daughters and you just want them to have fun with their dad. The most important thing is that I love you and that will never change." Lizzy says.

As Bo finishes he puts the guitar aside and steps down off the stage. "I'm so sorry about everything lately and I know you worry. I really should be more careful about what I do and when I do it." Bo says hanging his head.

"Oh Bo...It's not your fault I shouldn't have blown up like that. You love our daughters and you just want them to have fun with their dad. The most important thing is that I love you and that will never change." Lizzy says.

Bo smiles "I love you too."

Bo smiles "I love you too."

Lizzy blushes and Bo looks back at the stage. He grins seeing everything set up and then flips his mike back on. "I would like everyone to put your hands together for the man who made this all possible, please welcome to the stage the one and only JACK INGRAM!" Bo calls out before flipping off his mike and taking Lizzy's seat. Lizzy looks at him for a moment then sits down in his lap and gets comfortable.

Lizzy blushes and Bo looks back at the stage. He grins seeing everything set up and then flips his mike back on. "I would like everyone to put your hands together for the man who made this all possible, please welcome to the stage the one and only JACK INGRAM!" Bo calls out before flipping off his mike and taking Lizzy's seat. Lizzy looks at him for a moment then sits down in his lap and gets comfortable.

Daisy sits down too to watch the concert and smiles.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.