Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

"Bo...do you know who that is? That's...That's..." Lizzy says.

"Jack Ingram. This is my wife Lizzy. And as you heard my new daughter Tessa." Bo says.

"Gorgeous, his talks don't do you justice." Jack said.

"It's nice to meet you. Where's your next stop?" Lizzy asks.

"We're staying in Atlanta for the next week. Since we postponed this concert we were looking at rescheduling it. It would be my honor if you were at the next one. In fact you let me know when you're released and we'll schedule it so you can make it." Jack says.

"I couldn't leave Tessa." Lizzy starts.

"Bring her with you. I know how important family is. We'll be happy to have all of you." Jack says.

"Thanks." Lizzy says.

"Get some rest. You'll need it." Jack nods. "Night man."

Bo nodds "What do you think? I can ask Daisy and Enos to come too Liz."

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy said "I would love to, I love Jack Ingrim but I can't, I have to help you, my kids and husband need me and I have an obligation to you all."

"Jack personally invited us to his concert when I feel better. I'm gonna go. And that may not be smart considering I have a new born but I want to see this concert." Lizzy says. "I was hoping you'd come with me."

Daisy said "With yours and everyone elses help I know I will be."

"The concert's tonight you know. I think I'm ready to go too. Bo and Jack both told me to bring Tessa but I'm not sure it's a good idea. Her being so young...I don't know. Dad offered to watch her for me but...Just the idea of being gone so long scares me." Lizzy admitted.

"The concert's tonight you know. I think I'm ready to go too. Bo and Jack both told me to bring Tessa but I'm not sure it's a good idea. Her being so young...I don't know. Dad offered to watch her for me but...Just the idea of being gone so long scares me." Lizzy admitted.

Daisy nodded "I know your scared..I'm scared of leaving my kids at home too..I just..I'm scared too."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.