Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

Daisy nodded "I could see his face when he went to tell every one, he was smiling and he looked like he just won the lottery Liz, I know hes happy, he told us himself, he doesn't care wether is a boy or girl as long as its healthy, hes now got three healthy little girls..I know hes happy..what are you going to name her?"

"Tessa Mae." Lizzy says.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

"You look dead scared Daisy and Matt you looked as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room fool of rocking chairs so spill what's going on in those minds?" Lizzy asks.

Daisy said "I cannot get the thought out of my mind that the doctor is right...but...the other half wants to beleive that I will...I just am really scared, I don't want to leave anyone..it would hurt a lot of you all and I know it really would hurt you..I don't wanna die Liz..

Matt said "Just thinking that maybe it was kind of a bad idea to come..everyones so happy...I don't wanna ruin the moment."

Daisy said "I cannot get the thought out of my mind that the doctor is right...but...the other half wants to beleive that I will...I just am really scared, I don't want to leave anyone..it would hurt a lot of you all and I know it really would hurt you..I don't wanna die Liz..

Matt said "Just thinking that maybe it was kind of a bad idea to come..everyones so happy...I don't wanna ruin the moment."

"You'll be fine Daisy. Just keep the fight in your mind." Lizzy says. "Matt I wouldn't have asked you to be here if I thought you'd ruin it. You're part of our lives and our family."

"Alright. Thank you so much." Bo says.

"Hey I just wanted to see you before we got back on the road." A voice says from the door.

Daisy turns around to walk out with Sara and gets spooked by the guy "Uh Bo I guess hes talking about you" and she says good bye to Lizzy promising her she'd stop by tommarow and she walked out of the room with Sara and her and Enos left the hopsital to go home.

Daisy turns around to walk out with Sara and gets spooked by the guy "Uh Bo I guess hes talking about you" and she says good bye to Lizzy promising her she'd stop by tommarow and she walked out of the room with Sara and her and Enos left the hopsital to go home.

"Bo...do you know who that is? That's...That's..." Lizzy says.

"Jack Ingram. This is my wife Lizzy. And as you heard my new daughter Tessa." Bo says.

"Gorgeous, his talks don't do you justice." Jack said.

"It's nice to meet you. Where's your next stop?" Lizzy asks.

"We're staying in Atlanta for the next week. Since we postponed this concert we were looking at rescheduling it. It would be my honor if you were at the next one. In fact you let me know when you're released and we'll schedule it so you can make it." Jack says.

"I couldn't leave Tessa." Lizzy starts.

"Bring her with you. I know how important family is. We'll be happy to have all of you." Jack says.

"Thanks." Lizzy says.

"Get some rest. You'll need it." Jack nods. "Night man."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.