Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy didn't let the pain bother her, she was just glad she could be there to help her best friend and sat beside the bed and smiled "I knew you could do it."

Lizzy grinned as they laid the baby in her arms. "Go on I know you want to." Lizzy says. Bo rushes out and looks around the waiting room a little surprised to see all his family, his band, and even Jack Ingram waiting.

Lizzy grinned as they laid the baby in her arms. "Go on I know you want to." Lizzy says. Bo rushes out and looks around the waiting room a little surprised to see all his family, his band, and even Jack Ingram waiting.

Bo said "Wasn't expecting this but thanks everyone"

Daisy nodded "Thank you for letting me be here with you..." she wasn't going to show her fear to Lizzy.

Everyone nodds

Daisy said "Liz...thanks again...I'm so scared of when I have my kid...and I give you premission to be there for me like I was with you today..but I'm so scared...I might not make it."

"You'll be fine." Lizzy says.

"Belle you remember how you told me last time that boys were yucky?" Bo asks kneeling in front of his daughter. Belle nods. "You still feel that way?" Belle shrugs but nods again. "Then I'm glad I still have time to change your mind. It's a girl." Bo says.

"You'll be fine." Lizzy says.

"Belle you remember how you told me last time that boys were yucky?" Bo asks kneeling in front of his daughter. Belle nods. "You still feel that way?" Belle shrugs but nods again. "Then I'm glad I still have time to change your mind. It's a girl." Bo says.

Daisy said "You will be there right?...I just... Liz I don't know..."

Every one cheered

"Are you really sure he's really happy?" Lizzy asks.

Daisy nodded "I could see his face when he went to tell every one, he was smiling and he looked like he just won the lottery Liz, I know hes happy, he told us himself, he doesn't care wether is a boy or girl as long as its healthy, hes now got three healthy little girls..I know hes happy..what are you going to name her?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.