Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

"Yeah. Hey maybe I'll give the tickets to Matt and him and Luke can rustle up some people to go." Lizzy says.

Daisy nodded "Sounds good to me, hey I'm gonna call Enos in and see how the kids are doing and I'll be right back." all the stress of finding out she herself was pregnant still hadn't been lifted off of Daisys shoulders.

Daisy wakes up and comes in the room from the ajoining door "Hey Matt, whats up?"

"Nothing. Are you ready for the concert tonight?" Matt asks.

"You're taking Belle?" Lizzy asks as Bell nods.

"It's been two months Lizzy I know you hate that you can't go but please don't deny her seeing her dad." Matt says. Lizzy just sighs.

Daisy said "Matt listen to Lizzy."

"No. She is my daughter and I'm gonna take her whether you like it or not." Matt says.

"Mom...I'm nearly nine years old. Don't I get a say in this?" Belle asks.

"I guess." Lizzy says.

"I want to go see Dad. I don't make you mad but...I haven't seen him in two months. Please let me go." Belle says.

Lizzy sighs heavily and looks at Daisy.

"No. She is my daughter and I'm gonna take her whether you like it or not." Matt says.

"Mom...I'm nearly nine years old. Don't I get a say in this?" Belle asks.

"I guess." Lizzy says.

"I want to go see Dad. I don't make you mad but...I haven't seen him in two months. Please let me go." Belle says.

Lizzy sighs heavily and looks at Daisy.

Daisy said "Matt, if Lizzy says no, theres really nothing you can do."

Daisy nodded and sat on the edge of the bed "Yeah thats true."

Soon Matt was back and before they knew it it was nearly time for them to head off for the concert. A sharp pain cut through Lizzy's side and she barely was able to cover it. "Lizzy when are you due?" Matt asks.

"Two days. If the doctor's right about the conception date and the due date." Lizzy answers.

"Two days? And that hay-seed isn't here with you?" Matt asks.

"He's got a show in Atlanta, I told him to go." Lizzy says.

"He's been in town for three days he could be here." Matt says. "Oh crud. This baby ain't gonna wait. Daisy we need to get her into town to the doctor."

Belle looks at the flurry of movement and squeaks. She picks up her mom's cell phone and calls her dad. Unfortunately it was Bo's manager who picked up. "Mr. Bob put my dad on the phone right now or..." Belle starts.

"Sweetheart he's warming up to go on stage. If I think it's important I'll let him know." Bob answers annoyed at the little girl.

"Put him on now or I will make sure he switches labels. He can't stand to hear me cry. Do it." Belle barks. Bob rolls his eyes but goes to give the phone to Bo.

"Touch my phone again and I will kill you." Bo says. "Hey sweetie."

"Mommy's in pain and I don't know what to do. Dad said something about the baby not waiting and there's a puddle on the kitchen floor where Mommy was standing. What's going on Daddy?" Belle asks frightened.

"Mommy's gonna have a baby and it's coming right now. Like it did with Sara. Who's there besides Matt?"

"Aunt Daisy and Sara and...Uncle Enos is here with Dean. They were supposed to go to the concert with me and Dad." Belle says.

"Put Matt on the phone please sweetie." Bo says. Belle runs to Matt and gets his attention. Soon Matt's on the phone.

"Hello?" Matt asks.

"Matt is she alright?"

"Oh hi. Belle's a little scared but Lizzy's doing just fine. We're getting her to the doctor in town I just wish there was someway you could be here for this." Matt says.

"Me too. Take care of them." Bo says.

Soon Matt was back and before they knew it it was nearly time for them to head off for the concert. A sharp pain cut through Lizzy's side and she barely was able to cover it. "Lizzy when are you due?" Matt asks.

"Two days. If the doctor's right about the conception date and the due date." Lizzy answers.

"Two days? And that hay-seed isn't here with you?" Matt asks.

"He's got a show in Atlanta, I told him to go." Lizzy says.

"He's been in town for three days he could be here." Matt says. "Oh crud. This baby ain't gonna wait. Daisy we need to get her into town to the doctor."

Belle looks at the flurry of movement and squeaks. She picks up her mom's cell phone and calls her dad. Unfortunately it was Bo's manager who picked up. "Mr. Bob put my dad on the phone right now or..." Belle starts.

"Sweetheart he's warming up to go on stage. If I think it's important I'll let him know." Bob answers annoyed at the little girl.

"Put him on now or I will make sure he switches labels. He can't stand to hear me cry. Do it." Belle barks. Bob rolls his eyes but goes to give the phone to Bo.

"Touch my phone again and I will kill you." Bo says. "Hey sweetie."

"Mommy's in pain and I don't know what to do. Dad said something about the baby not waiting and there's a puddle on the kitchen floor where Mommy was standing. What's going on Daddy?" Belle asks frightened.

"Mommy's gonna have a baby and it's coming right now. Like it did with Sara. Who's there besides Matt?"

"Aunt Daisy and Sara and...Uncle Enos is here with Dean. They were supposed to go to the concert with me and Dad." Belle says.

"Put Matt on the phone please sweetie." Bo says. Belle runs to Matt and gets his attention. Soon Matt's on the phone.

"Hello?" Matt asks.

"Matt is she alright?"

"Oh hi. Belle's a little scared but Lizzy's doing just fine. We're getting her to the doctor in town I just wish there was someway you could be here for this." Matt says.

"Me too. Take care of them." Bo says.

Daisy said "Were not going to the concert Belle, Matt, I'm going to drive Lizzy to the hospital, don't stop me" and takes Belles hand and Enos helps Lizzy to Dixie and Matt and him self followed Daisy while she drove to the hospital.

Daisy said "Were not going to the concert Belle, Matt, I'm going to drive Lizzy to the hospital, don't stop me" and takes Belles hand and Enos helps Lizzy to Dixie and Matt and him self followed Daisy while she drove to the hospital.

Bo looks around the hallway and sighs. He closes his eyes and slides down the wall. "Get up Duke." Bob says.

"My wife is in labor...She's gonna have the kid tonight. Before the concert is over. I need to be with her." Bo says opening his eyes to look at his manager.

"I know how long labor can last. She'll be there for hours. Go through with the concert and then go to her." Bob says.

"I can't. Tell them I'm sorry but I need to be with her." Bo says. Bob storms off and soon there are keys hanging in Bo's face.

"Go be with her. They'll understand. Your true, dedicated fans will support you even more. We'll postpone the concert. You should be with her. I'll make sure you still have something to come back to but you need to be with her now. That song 'You're the last thing I need tonight' it's the truth she really needs you tonight. I've been there and so should you be there. It'll be ok." Bo looks up to see Jack standing there.

"The concert...I'm really sorry."

"Don't worry about it. Life happens. Now go. I'll explain it to them." Jack says. Bo nods and leaves. He was halfway there when he remembered he didn't even ask who the truck belonged to but seeing the photo on the dash he knew it was Jack Ingram's personal truck.

Bo looks around the hallway and sighs. He closes his eyes and slides down the wall. "Get up Duke." Bob says.

"My wife is in labor...She's gonna have the kid tonight. Before the concert is over. I need to be with her." Bo says opening his eyes to look at his manager.

"I know how long labor can last. She'll be there for hours. Go through with the concert and then go to her." Bob says.

"I can't. Tell them I'm sorry but I need to be with her." Bo says. Bob storms off and soon there are keys hanging in Bo's face.

"Go be with her. They'll understand. Your true, dedicated fans will support you even more. We'll postpone the concert. You should be with her. I'll make sure you still have something to come back to but you need to be with her now. That song 'You're the last thing I need tonight' it's the truth she really needs you tonight. I've been there and so should you be there. It'll be ok." Bo looks up to see Jack standing there.

"The concert...I'm really sorry."

"Don't worry about it. Life happens. Now go. I'll explain it to them." Jack says. Bo nods and leaves. He was halfway there when he remembered he didn't even ask who the truck belonged to but seeing the photo on the dash he knew it was Jack Ingram's personal truck.

Soon Bo joined Lizzy and Daisy in the delivery room and Daisy hugged Bo one handedly as she was holding Lizzys hand "Hey Bo, were glad you made it."

Bo said "Stay calm, I told them I was going to be here with you and they didn't protest when they saw I wasn't going to back down."

Daisy said "It'll be okay Liz, me and Bo are here for you."

"But that concert was the fastest selling concert in the country. You're telling me that they're just going to reschedule it?" Lizzy asks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.