Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

Bo said "Promise me you'll be here when I get back and your won't be mad if I say yes...your really okay with me going? I know you and Daisy can hold down the fort."

Lizzy takes a deep breath and looks at Daisy. "Of course Mama's not gonna be ok with you going." Belle says climbing into her dad's lap. "Especially not when you're gonna miss the baby's birth and with Sara being sick right now but she knows with Aunt Daisy and Grandpa Cooter she can make it through. She knows that this tour means the world to you so she's gonna suck it up and let you go."

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Lizzy takes a deep breath and looks at Daisy. "Of course Mama's not gonna be ok with you going." Belle says climbing into her dad's lap. "Especially not when you're gonna miss the baby's birth and with Sara being sick right now but she knows with Aunt Daisy and Grandpa Cooter she can make it through. She knows that this tour means the world to you so she's gonna suck it up and let you go."

Daisy looked at Bo "And yes we'll all still be here when you get back...probalby minus me though if the doctors are wrong...but still."

Daisy said "It'll be okay Bo, I know together me and Lizzy can hold down the fort while your gone."

Bo picks up Belle and sets her down on the couch then walks over and kneels in front of Lizzy. "I heard you talking to Tom this morning. You and I both know what he said. I will turn down this tour if it is what you really want but I need you to look deep inside your mind and your heart and figure out if that's what you really want." Bo says.

Bo picks up Belle and sets her down on the couch then walks over and kneels in front of Lizzy. "I heard you talking to Tom this morning. You and I both know what he said. I will turn down this tour if it is what you really want but I need you to look deep inside your mind and your heart and figure out if that's what you really want." Bo says.

Daisy knew the truth because Lizzy told her "I'll tell him if you want Liz."

Daisy said "I don't know Liz, why don't you open it...If its Bo and hes writting us a letter then its important."

Unfortunately it wasn't from Bo. 'Mrs. Duke you and five guests are cordially invited to the sportsplex in Atlanta in two weeks for the event of the season. You have six front row tickets to the Jack Ingram concert headlining Bo Duke. You are also granted backstage access after the show for a meet and greet with the two artists. We expect to see you there.'

"It's from Bo's recording company." Lizzy says.

Unfortunately it wasn't from Bo. 'Mrs. Duke you and five guests are cordially invited to the sportsplex in Atlanta in two weeks for the event of the season. You have six front row tickets to the Jack Ingram concert headlining Bo Duke. You are also granted backstage access after the show for a meet and greet with the two artists. We expect to see you there.'

"It's from Bo's recording company." Lizzy says.

Daisy read the letter "We could go..but what about the kids...plus its in Atlanta...I don't know..."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.