Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Bo lays down with Lizzy after taking his boots off "Okay, I'll save the questions for tommarow..please don't be mad at me Lizzy, I'm really sorry and don't worry, nothing you can do will ever hurt me." and he wraps his arms around her and sighes.

"If you got the opportunity of a life time would you take it?" Lizzy asks.

(I gotta go)

Bo falls alseep.

The next morning Lizzy is up before the rest of the family and decides to call David. "Jackson residence, David's out at the moment tending to the cows and Lizzy no longer lives here but if you tell me what you want I'm sure I'll let them know." A voice says. Lizzy grins at the voice.

"Hey Tommy-boy." Lizzy says.

"My sweet Lizzy what can I do for you?" Tom asks.

"Can you get my daddy for me?" Lizzy says.

"Sure." Soon both were on the phone. "What's wrong?"

"I've got a question for you and I'm not sure I'm gonna like your answer."

"Explain it to us." David says.

"Bo got a very good offer from his record company to go touring for the next couple of months but seeing as how I'm nearly seven months pregnant I have a deep fear that he's going to turn them down. If he does it could stall his career for a while. I'm not sure it's something I want for him. He's been talking about touring since he got a recording contract but...I don't know part of me feels that he'd rather be here with us." Lizzy explains.

"Can you afford having him at home?" Tom asks.

"Well yeah but that means giving up a lot of comforts. We don't need the money to live on I just want him to be happy and I know that sharing his music with hundreds of fans will make him happy. Sure he loves being here but I can see the rush he gets from being up on the stage." Lizzy says.

"How would you feel if he wasn't there to see the birth of the baby?" David asks. Lizzy sets her head in her hands looking at the speaker phone.

"It would hurt especially having to go through another birth without him like I did with Belle but...I can do it I guess." Lizzy says.

"Honey it's really up to you. If you want him to go tell him he's going an he won't argue with you. You know he won't."

"And if I want him to stay and go at the same time?" Lizzy asks.

"I don't know sweetie it's really up to you. Some of the horses have been acting up around here and I better get back out to them. We love you and we'll always will. Let us know what happens." David says.

"Lizzy I didn't want to say this in front of David but...You are set for the rest of your life and he doesn't need to do anything more but...life is about doing what you love and if his music brings that joy to his life you have to let him go." Tom says. "You know he's gonna go you're just scared that you'll stop him and I know you don't want that. You're strong enough to make it through this but you need to look deep inside you and grant him this." Tom says.

"Thanks for the info. I better go I got to make breakfast. I'll talk to you later." Lizzy says then after saying her goodbyes she hung up and started on breakfast.

Bo stood in the hallway shocked at what he had but decided to keep what he heard to himself and let them confront him.

The next morning Lizzy is up before the rest of the family and decides to call David. "Jackson residence, David's out at the moment tending to the cows and Lizzy no longer lives here but if you tell me what you want I'm sure I'll let them know." A voice says. Lizzy grins at the voice.

"Hey Tommy-boy." Lizzy says.

"My sweet Lizzy what can I do for you?" Tom asks.

"Can you get my daddy for me?" Lizzy says.

"Sure." Soon both were on the phone. "What's wrong?"

"I've got a question for you and I'm not sure I'm gonna like your answer."

"Explain it to us." David says.

"Bo got a very good offer from his record company to go touring for the next couple of months but seeing as how I'm nearly seven months pregnant I have a deep fear that he's going to turn them down. If he does it could stall his career for a while. I'm not sure it's something I want for him. He's been talking about touring since he got a recording contract but...I don't know part of me feels that he'd rather be here with us." Lizzy explains.

"Can you afford having him at home?" Tom asks.

"Well yeah but that means giving up a lot of comforts. We don't need the money to live on I just want him to be happy and I know that sharing his music with hundreds of fans will make him happy. Sure he loves being here but I can see the rush he gets from being up on the stage." Lizzy says.

"How would you feel if he wasn't there to see the birth of the baby?" David asks. Lizzy sets her head in her hands looking at the speaker phone.

"It would hurt especially having to go through another birth without him like I did with Belle but...I can do it I guess." Lizzy says.

"Honey it's really up to you. If you want him to go tell him he's going an he won't argue with you. You know he won't."

"And if I want him to stay and go at the same time?" Lizzy asks.

"I don't know sweetie it's really up to you. Some of the horses have been acting up around here and I better get back out to them. We love you and we'll always will. Let us know what happens." David says.

"Lizzy I didn't want to say this in front of David but...You are set for the rest of your life and he doesn't need to do anything more but...life is about doing what you love and if his music brings that joy to his life you have to let him go." Tom says. "You know he's gonna go you're just scared that you'll stop him and I know you don't want that. You're strong enough to make it through this but you need to look deep inside you and grant him this." Tom says.

"Thanks for the info. I better go I got to make breakfast. I'll talk to you later." Lizzy says then after saying her goodbyes she hung up and started on breakfast.

Bo stood in the hallway shocked at what he had but decided to keep what he heard to himself and let them confront him.

Daisy was up at the same time and saw that once again Enos had gone to work and just got up got dressed and started making breakfast but in the middle of it she sat down at the table and started crying and thinking to her self "How am I gonna do this!?...I can't lose Lizzy..she's my best friend and I cannot lose Enos! I love him...I'm scared of having this baby."

Daisy was up at the same time and saw that once again Enos had gone to work and just got up got dressed and started making breakfast but in the middle of it she sat down at the table and started crying and thinking to her self "How am I gonna do this!?...I can't lose Lizzy..she's my best friend and I cannot lose Enos! I love him...I'm scared of having this baby."

"I know you're worried Mama but it'll all be ok." Dean says.

"Bo say something." Lizzy said softly.

Daisy said "It's okay cousin..I'm going to help Lizzy until you come back, I'll be here for her the day she has the baby and you'll have a new son or daughter by the time you get back and a new neice and nephew..and I'll be by Lizzys side forever."

Bo said "I may go..as long as Daisy keeps that promise..and I know that you'll stick around Lizzy and be here when I get back, I love you..I wanna be here...but...I don't know...I may go if I know everyone will still be around when I come back."

Daisy said "It's okay cousin..I'm going to help Lizzy until you come back, I'll be here for her the day she has the baby and you'll have a new son or daughter by the time you get back and a new neice and nephew..and I'll be by Lizzys side forever."

Bo said "I may go..as long as Daisy keeps that promise..and I know that you'll stick around Lizzy and be here when I get back, I love you..I wanna be here...but...I don't know...I may go if I know everyone will still be around when I come back."

"Hazzard is our home now Bo...Why would we ever leave?" Lizzy asks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.