Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

Daisy said with tears in her eyes "Lizzy...I'm coming over there to talk to you" and she hung up and said "Bo stay here with the kids for a bit"..Bo didn't even get a chance to say anything when Daisy left and went to Lizzys. When she got there she went to Lizzys room and went in "Lizzy..what happend...whats wrong?"

"Every guy that I've ever been with has gotten hurt and I can't do that to him." Lizzy says.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

"Every guy that I've ever been with has gotten hurt and I can't do that to him." Lizzy says.

Daisy sat down and says "Your not hurting Bo, he wants to be with you, thats why he married you, I know my cousin, he wants to be with you and his family, if he didn't..and he told me him self that if he didn't he wouldn't have married you..he just wants a chance to talk to you, he wants to be here with you and his girls, and now that your close to having this baby, he wants to be here with you more than ever."

Daisy sat down and says "Your not hurting Bo, he wants to be with you, thats why he married you, I know my cousin, he wants to be with you and his family, if he didn't..and he told me him self that if he didn't he wouldn't have married you..he just wants a chance to talk to you, he wants to be here with you and his girls, and now that your close to having this baby, he wants to be here with you more than ever."

"Maybe I'm not hurting him now but eventually he'll get hurt. Matt did, Bobby did in tenth grade, Johnny did in ninth grade, hell even Timmy in sixth grade got hurt. I can't do it to Bo I love him too much and it will kill me if he go hurt." Lizzy says nearly in tears.

"Maybe I'm not hurting him now but eventually he'll get hurt. Matt did, Bobby did in tenth grade, Johnny did in ninth grade, hell even Timmy in sixth grade got hurt. I can't do it to Bo I love him too much and it will kill me if he go hurt." Lizzy says nearly in tears.

Daisy hugs her "He doesn't want to leave you, Bo wants to be here with you and I know he won't get hurt, I know my cousin, and I know you, everything will be okay, you just have to give it a chance, Bo wants to talk things out with you..and I'll be here for you if you want."

Daisy hugs her "He doesn't want to leave you, Bo wants to be here with you and I know he won't get hurt, I know my cousin, and I know you, everything will be okay, you just have to give it a chance, Bo wants to talk things out with you..and I'll be here for you if you want."

"Belle bring me the envelope from this morning." Lizzy calls. Belle brings the envelope and leaves the room. "This came from his recording company this morning. They want him to go on a six month tour in two weeks. It'll take him all across the country and it's the best damn thing that's ever happened to him. This could skyrocket his music career into the future and you know as well as I do that the money he'd bring in is what this family needs. He's gonna tell them no. That he can't go because of me. I will not let him do that and ruin his career. Sure he loves being here with the kids but a house can't run on love alone. He has to do this tour."

"Belle bring me the envelope from this morning." Lizzy calls. Belle brings the envelope and leaves the room. "This came from his recording company this morning. They want him to go on a six month tour in two weeks. It'll take him all across the country and it's the best damn thing that's ever happened to him. This could skyrocket his music career into the future and you know as well as I do that the money he'd bring in is what this family needs. He's gonna tell them no. That he can't go because of me. I will not let him do that and ruin his career. Sure he loves being here with the kids but a house can't run on love alone. He has to do this tour."

Daisy said "And your going to let him..and stay here in this house until he comes back? I'll be here for you until Bo comes home, and when you have this baby..but I want to make sure you'll stay, If Bo goes, I'll be here and when I'll help you with Belle and Sara and this little one but promise me you'll stay."

Daisy said "And your going to let him..and stay here in this house until he comes back? I'll be here for you until Bo comes home, and when you have this baby..but I want to make sure you'll stay, If Bo goes, I'll be here and when I'll help you with Belle and Sara and this little one but promise me you'll stay."

"Of course I'm gonna stay. But that's not the issue. The issue is that Bo's not gonna want to go. He's not gonna go and it'll ruin his career." Lizzy says.

"Of course I'm gonna stay. But that's not the issue. The issue is that Bo's not gonna want to go. He's not gonna go and it'll ruin his career." Lizzy says.

Daisy nodded "My cousins going to be stubborn..do you want me to help you talk to him? I will in a heartbeat..I think me and you can convince him..and I think if we can get him to see that we'll still be here when he gets back then he'll go."

Daisy said "It's going to be okay, I'm here for you and you know that, when do you want to talk to Bo?" she tried to hide that she was in slight pain from stress of being pregnant.

"I don't know. I wish I did though. Maybe we can take the girls over there to play with your kids and maybe talk to him then." Lizzy says.

"I don't know. I wish I did though. Maybe we can take the girls over there to play with your kids and maybe talk to him then." Lizzy says.

Daisy nodded "How about tommarow..but..please let Bo come home and at least talk to you, he really wants to get back on good terms, he didn't mean what happend, and he wants to make it better."

"Alright. And Daisy...Enos will come home to you safe. He could never leave intentionally." Lizzy says.

Daisy nods and gives Lizzy one last hug and leaves he house and goes back home "Bo you can go home, Lizzy said she'll talk to you, oh and tommarow, Lizzy wants to bring the girls over here because me and her need to talk to you, I'll see you tommarow." and as soon as Bo leaves Daisy just sits down on the couch and can't help but start crying.

Daisy nods and gives Lizzy one last hug and leaves he house and goes back home "Bo you can go home, Lizzy said she'll talk to you, oh and tommarow, Lizzy wants to bring the girls over here because me and her need to talk to you, I'll see you tommarow." and as soon as Bo leaves Daisy just sits down on the couch and can't help but start crying.

Dean sits down on the couch and cuddles with his mom. "Don't cry it's gonna be ok." Dean says.

Dean sits down on the couch and cuddles with his mom. "Don't cry it's gonna be ok." Dean says.

Daisy hugs Dean "Thank you Dean."

Bo walks in his and Lizzys house and goes to there room were Lizzy still is and sits down beside her "Hey Liz, I'm really sorry and I swear something like that won't ever happen again, I'll tear up that picture too, and why did Daisy say that you and her wanna talk to me tommarow?"

Daisy hugs Dean "Thank you Dean."

Bo walks in his and Lizzys house and goes to there room were Lizzy still is and sits down beside her "Hey Liz, I'm really sorry and I swear something like that won't ever happen again, I'll tear up that picture too, and why did Daisy say that you and her wanna talk to me tommarow?"

"Just go to bed Bo I don't want to talk to about it." Lizzy says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.