Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

"Playing dress up with your little girl? Do you know how much a photog would pay to get his mitts on a photo of you in a wig and housecoat pretending to be a queen?" Lizzy asks.

"It's no problem sugar. You need anything you let me know." Lulu says.

Daisy nodded and watched her leave and sat down and sighed.

Bo said "I couldn't say no to the puppy dog eyes Liz...I kept her happy today at least...and she only made me play for a little while..and remember when we were kids..you and Daisy got ahold of me and Luke?"

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy nodded and watched her leave and sat down and sighed.

Bo said "I couldn't say no to the puppy dog eyes Liz...I kept her happy today at least...and she only made me play for a little while..and remember when we were kids..you and Daisy got ahold of me and Luke?"

"That's different Bo. You're one of the hottest new artists in Nashville, do you know what a photo like this could do to your reputation? I can just see the headline 'Hot new artist still plays dress up.' They'll make you the laughing stock of the country. No one will ever take you seriously. You have to be careful." Lizzy argues.

"That's different Bo. You're one of the hottest new artists in Nashville, do you know what a photo like this could do to your reputation? I can just see the headline 'Hot new artist still plays dress up.' They'll make you the laughing stock of the country. No one will ever take you seriously. You have to be careful." Lizzy argues.

Bo sighes "I know Lizzy, don't worry, I'll be careful, just please don't worry about me, as long as I have you and my girls, this new little one on the way and the rest of my family I'm happy and thats what I'll tell the paparazzi if they try to get there hands on me."

Bo sighes "I know Lizzy, don't worry, I'll be careful, just please don't worry about me, as long as I have you and my girls, this new little one on the way and the rest of my family I'm happy and thats what I'll tell the paparazzi if they try to get there hands on me."

"Bo....I'm tired. I'm going to bed." Lizzy says.

"But Mama it's the middle of the day..." Belle complains.

"I'm sorry sweetie, this little one makes Mommy tired." Lizzy says then leaves the room.

"This is your fault Daddy." Belle whines.

"Bo....I'm tired. I'm going to bed." Lizzy says.

"But Mama it's the middle of the day..." Belle complains.

"I'm sorry sweetie, this little one makes Mommy tired." Lizzy says then leaves the room.

"This is your fault Daddy." Belle whines.

Bo sighed "I-I know, but she'll be okay by tonight, she knows that daddy will try to be careful."

"Maybe you should just leave. Go away for a while and Mommy can figure out why she's so upset." Belle says.

Bo said "No Belle, I'm not leaving, Daddys not going anywhere." and goes to the backroom "Lizzy, I'm sorry, I really will be more careful, let me in, I just wanna talk."

Daisy sighes and falls asleep wishing she wouldn't have to wait until tonight to see Enos...alot of the time she is afraid he won't come home it all and right now was one of those times.

Bo said "No Belle, I'm not leaving, Daddys not going anywhere." and goes to the backroom "Lizzy, I'm sorry, I really will be more careful, let me in, I just wanna talk."

Daisy sighes and falls asleep wishing she wouldn't have to wait until tonight to see Enos...alot of the time she is afraid he won't come home it all and right now was one of those times.

"Go away." Lizzy calls. Bo sighs but leaves the door and after putting Belle down for the night several hours later he drives to his Uncle Jesse's.

A phone ringing startles Daisy out of her sleep around three in the afternoon.

"I wish you wouldn't worry so much. I told you I'm fine. I'm not upset I just wish you wouldn't. I just wanted to tell you I was thinking about you and I'd rather be there at home with you." Enos says.

Daisy nodds "Thanks Enos, I love you too, be safe and come home tonight..." and puts the phone down and sighes and just sits down.

Daisy nodds "Thanks Enos, I love you too, be safe and come home tonight..." and puts the phone down and sighes and just sits down.

Enos stares at the phone before hanging up and sighing. Meanwhile at the Duke farm Bo is sitting at the table in the kitchen staring off into nothingness as though it held all the answers and refused to give them to him.

Enos stares at the phone before hanging up and sighing. Meanwhile at the Duke farm Bo is sitting at the table in the kitchen staring off into nothingness as though it held all the answers and refused to give them to him.

Bo said "I need to go back home, this is going to get straigtned out" and sighes and leaves before Uncle Jesse gets the chance to talk to him but before going home, Bo stops at Daisys house, Daisy was Lizzy's best friend and he knew she could help.

Daisy said "Okay come in and lets see what I can do, whats the problem?" as Bo came in and she shut the door.

"We're fighting again. I've always loved her fiery spirit but...it was over something stupid." Bo explains what happened then looked down. "Then kicked me out. Told me to go away and I don't know what to do."

"We're fighting again. I've always loved her fiery spirit but...it was over something stupid." Bo explains what happened then looked down. "Then kicked me out. Told me to go away and I don't know what to do."

Daisy said "You need to go back home before she thinks you left for good." she sensed Bo still had time "Tell her that it won't happen again and that you are sorry, you need to do it now though."

"And if she' keeps telling me she wants me to leave?" Bo asks.

Daisy said "I've known Lizzy, she doesn't mean it, shes pregnant, I know that this is one of those moody times...listen I'll call her, just..wait a minute." and calls Lizzy and when she picks up Daisy says "Lizzy, Bo is here and no he hasn't left for good..hes just came over, he wants to talk to you, he didn't mean to upset you..would you give him a chance to talk to you?"

Daisy said "I've known Lizzy, she doesn't mean it, shes pregnant, I know that this is one of those moody times...listen I'll call her, just..wait a minute." and calls Lizzy and when she picks up Daisy says "Lizzy, Bo is here and no he hasn't left for good..hes just came over, he wants to talk to you, he didn't mean to upset you..would you give him a chance to talk to you?"

"No I want him to go Daisy. He can take Sara if he wants but...I don't want him anywhere near me." Lizzy says.

"No I want him to go Daisy. He can take Sara if he wants but...I don't want him anywhere near me." Lizzy says.

Daisy said with tears in her eyes "Lizzy...I'm coming over there to talk to you" and she hung up and said "Bo stay here with the kids for a bit"..Bo didn't even get a chance to say anything when Daisy left and went to Lizzys. When she got there she went to Lizzys room and went in "Lizzy..what happend...whats wrong?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.