Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy started crying "I'm so scared ya'll...I can't leave everyone...everything will fall apart..my family needs me...every person in my family does..but I don't know what to do!"

"Take it one day at a time." Uncle Jesse says. "My parents struggled to have seven kids. Each time they didn't think she'd make it. She not only made it through seven kids but she lived long enough to see them all marry and and have a few grandkids. You're strong you can do this."

"Take it one day at a time." Uncle Jesse says. "My parents struggled to have seven kids. Each time they didn't think she'd make it. She not only made it through seven kids but she lived long enough to see them all marry and and have a few grandkids. You're strong you can do this."

Daisy nodded "Thank you Uncle Jesse, Luke...what are you thinking about this?"

"I'm worried. About Enos, about your kids, about what this means, but don't think that I won't stand behind you. You're my cousin and I will stand behind you one hundred percent." Luke says.

Daisy said "I know....I have to make it...I just don't know how I'm going to do that Luke..." she sat back down next to Lizzy. "and thank you Luke...I could ask for better cousins than you and Bo and a better uncle then Uncle Jesse..or a better best friend than Lizzy."

Daisy said "I know....I have to make it...I just don't know how I'm going to do that Luke..." she sat back down next to Lizzy. "and thank you Luke...I could ask for better cousins than you and Bo and a better uncle then Uncle Jesse..or a better best friend than Lizzy."

"Daisy I don't want you to worry about the end result. Let that work out how it may. Right now I want you to worry about staying healthy and taking care of yourself. Something tells me you have a damn good guardian angel and you're not going anywhere." Luke says.

"Daisy I don't want you to worry about the end result. Let that work out how it may. Right now I want you to worry about staying healthy and taking care of yourself. Something tells me you have a damn good guardian angel and you're not going anywhere." Luke says.

Daisy smiles a little a nodds "I think the same about Lizzy, we got people watching over us that ain't gonna let us go anywhere." she saw from the corner of her eye that Lizzy nodded.

Lizzy walks into the living room to fine everything looking just how she left it with the exception of a photo on the table. Lizzy lifts the photo and it's all she can do not to laugh. "Uh Bo?" Lizzy asks.

Bo said "Yeah?.." he saw the photo and tried not to laugh him self "Okay...minor set back today but it was funny."

Daisy came in her house and said "Thanks so much Lulu..I appreciate this so much..you might wanna get home before Boss throws a fit."

Bo said "Yeah?.." he saw the photo and tried not to laugh him self "Okay...minor set back today but it was funny."

Daisy came in her house and said "Thanks so much Lulu..I appreciate this so much..you might wanna get home before Boss throws a fit."

"Playing dress up with your little girl? Do you know how much a photog would pay to get his mitts on a photo of you in a wig and housecoat pretending to be a queen?" Lizzy asks.

"It's no problem sugar. You need anything you let me know." Lulu says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.