• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy said "I was hoping you'd help me..I was gonna go tell them tommarow"

Dean looked at his mom "Tell them what?"

Daisy sighed "Dean...honey.." she looked at all her children "Mamas gonna have another baby..."

Dean stumbled over to a chair and sat down folding his hands in his lap and looking at them cautiously. "The doctor said the last one could kill you. He said you'd be lucky to survive that one...What if...What if this one succeeds?" Dean asks softly.

"I've got a little bit more than four weeks till this kid is born and I promised I'd help Daisy out. Sara's pregnancy was rocky as it got closer and I'm not sure I can keep my promise to Daisy." Lizzy says rubbing a hand over her still growing belly.

Bo said "Daisy won't mind, she told us she'd be right there with you from the getgo of having this kid, its going to be okay, ya'll will help eachother out, its okay, plus Daisys pregnancy has just begun."

Bo said "Daisy won't mind, she told us she'd be right there with you from the getgo of having this kid, its going to be okay, ya'll will help eachother out, its okay, plus Daisys pregnancy has just begun."

"I know but how can I be there for her every step of the way if some days I don't even want to get out of bed?" Lizzy asks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.