• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy sat up "Come sit down...I got some news today and its kinda shocking."

"Alright sure." Enos says sitting down.

"Lizzy ya home?" Bo calls.

"Yeah what's up?" Lizzy answers as he sits down at the table in front of her.

"I have the most amazing news." Bo says.

"I've got news too." Lizzy says biting her lip.

"Oh well you first."

"No you go ahead."

"I've got a new single coming out and they asked me to play it at the Good Morning show filmed right here in Atlanta, Georgia."

"Bo that's great."

"What was your news?"

"You know this elated feeling you have right now. I want you to hold on to it tight and don't let go." Bo nods looking at her carefully. "Daisy's gonna have another kid." Lizzy says watching for his outburst.

"Alright sure." Enos says sitting down.

"Lizzy ya home?" Bo calls.

"Yeah what's up?" Lizzy answers as he sits down at the table in front of her.

"I have the most amazing news." Bo says.

"I've got news too." Lizzy says biting her lip.

"Oh well you first."

"No you go ahead."

"I've got a new single coming out and they asked me to play it at the Good Morning show filmed right here in Atlanta, Georgia."

"Bo that's great."

"What was your news?"

"You know this elated feeling you have right now. I want you to hold on to it tight and don't let go." Bo nods looking at her carefully. "Daisy's gonna have another kid." Lizzy says watching for his outburst.

Bo looked at her and was happy...and tried to hide his fear that his cousin might die and said "Liz thats awesome!"

Daisy hugs him crying more and says "E-Enos...I'm pregnant"

"Daisy...I...I am very happy about this but you know the dangers. I don't have to tell you that it is very likely that you will orphan our children...I guess we'll take it a day at a time." Enos says.

Daisy hugged him "Enos I'm scared..I don't want to leave any of ya'll...I don't want to leave anyone....I don't know what to do!"

Daisy said "I'll try..."

Bo said "Tommarow lets visit Daisy and Enos..I just know Daisys going to need some comfort from her best friend." he said laying a hand on Lizzys.

"I know you're scared Bo. You can't hide that from me. If you dare say a word to Daisy or Enos like you did last time you can sleep on the couch for two months." Lizzy says.

"I know you're scared Bo. You can't hide that from me. If you dare say a word to Daisy or Enos like you did last time you can sleep on the couch for two months." Lizzy says.

Bo said "Don't worry I won't say what I did last time...It's just...none of us can lose Daisy..."

Daisy and Enos go to bed...except Daisy doesn't go to sleep...what Enos said replays in her mind...she's scared this time..she honestly doesn't know what to do.

Bo said "Don't worry I won't say what I did last time...It's just...none of us can lose Daisy..."

Daisy and Enos go to bed...except Daisy doesn't go to sleep...what Enos said replays in her mind...she's scared this time..she honestly doesn't know what to do.

"Don't stay up too much longer." Lizzy says kissing him softly then going to bed herself.

"Don't stay up too much longer." Lizzy says kissing him softly then going to bed herself.

Bo sighed and followed her and went to bed.

Soon the next morning rolled around and Daisy was up just trying to keep up with her normal schedual of waking up and feeding everyone breakfast but now she just wanted to scream by the time she heard a knock on the door.

Bo sighed and followed her and went to bed.

Soon the next morning rolled around and Daisy was up just trying to keep up with her normal schedual of waking up and feeding everyone breakfast but now she just wanted to scream by the time she heard a knock on the door.

"Daisy?" Lizzy called as she pushed the door open. "I know it's early but Bo insisted."

Daisy nodded a little "Thank you Liz" and then went back to staring at the table.

Once Lizzy had breakfast waiting on the table she looked at Daisy. "There are two ways we can do this. We can call them in here and you can slowly explain it to the kids or I can call them in here and tell them flat out that you're having another kid. It's your choice." Lizzy says.

Once Lizzy had breakfast waiting on the table she looked at Daisy. "There are two ways we can do this. We can call them in here and you can slowly explain it to the kids or I can call them in here and tell them flat out that you're having another kid. It's your choice." Lizzy says.

Daisys sighed and looked at Lizzy and Bo "I'll break it to them slowly I guess."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.