Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Soon the doctor came back with Bo and the test results.

Lizzy took Bo's hand as he brushed her hair out of her face. "I've got bad news and good news." The doctor says.

"Ok...give us the bad news first."

"Bad news." The doctor swallows and sits down. "Your blood pressure is too high. You need to relax. You've been under too much stress lately and if you don't stop it will end up most likely killing the baby."

"The good news is she is pregnant isn't she." Bo said. The doctor nodded.

"Oh my god." Lizzy says stunned.

Lizzy took Bo's hand as he brushed her hair out of her face. "I've got bad news and good news." The doctor says.

"Ok...give us the bad news first."

"Bad news." The doctor swallows and sits down. "Your blood pressure is too high. You need to relax. You've been under too much stress lately and if you don't stop it will end up most likely killing the baby."

"The good news is she is pregnant isn't she." Bo said. The doctor nodded.

"Oh my god." Lizzy says stunned.

Bo hugged her "Oh Lizzy this is great...we just need you to calm down..lets tell the others"

"Five weeks, that's what the doctor says." Lizzy sighs.

"I'm getting a baby sister. I'm getting a baby sister." Belle sang dancing around the living room.

Daisy smiled and hugged Lizzy "Oh Lizzy this is great!" she felt like she wasn't doing enough for Lizzy and said "I'll watch Belle and Sara for you tonight and as long as you need me too"

Daisy smiled and hugged Lizzy "Oh Lizzy this is great!" she felt like she wasn't doing enough for Lizzy and said "I'll watch Belle and Sara for you tonight and as long as you need me too"

"Actually I was just hoping you and I could watch them tomorrow first here then at my place so we can load the trucks. A couple of the stuntmen are coming over to help Bo and Enos." Lizzy says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.