Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy hugged her best friend "Good luck and everything will be just fine, just know that I'll always be there for you and I know Bo will too"

Lizzy nods and crouches in front of Belle setting Sara on her feet. She slowly wobbled away as Lizzy looked at her daughter. "You behave yourself and take care of your sister. Be good for Aunt Daisy." Lizzy says. Belle nods and as Lizzy stands Belle takes off too. "Thanks Daisy."

Bo said "Yes...were is this conversation going..are you? I'll forgive you and I'll still love you and I'll still want to be with you..just were is this going?"

"No where I was just trying...trying to think of something else other than being told I may or may not be pregnant again. I swore when I had Sara I'd never sleep with you again. Where oh where did I go wrong?" Lizzy says staring out the window.

"No where I was just trying...trying to think of something else other than being told I may or may not be pregnant again. I swore when I had Sara I'd never sleep with you again. Where oh where did I go wrong?" Lizzy says staring out the window.

Bo said "What are you talking about? Lizzy are you leaving me?..you didn't go wrong any where.."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.