Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Lizzy took a deep shuttering breath and looked at Bo with tears in her eyes. "What if we are having another child? What if it's a girl? I can't disappoint you again." Lizzy says.

Bo said "You haven't dissapointed me, if the babys a girl I'll love it just like I love you and Sara and Belle, if it s a boy I'll still love it"

"I know how much you've always wanted a boy...What if...what if it's a false positive? What if I'm not really pregnant?" Lizzy asks still afraid.

Bo said "Then we'll go on and raise the children we have and surround our selves with friends and family."

Daisy sighed "Maybe it is true...Enos hates me becuase I haven't and can't give him what he wants" to her self over and over

Bo said "Then we'll go on and raise the children we have and surround our selves with friends and family."

Daisy sighed "Maybe it is true...Enos hates me becuase I haven't and can't give him what he wants" to her self over and over

Lizzy looked at him and couldn't take it any more. She broke down and bawled pulling herself into a little ball. "Oh Lizzy..." Bo sighs. He sat down and pulled her into his lap. "Lizzy look at me. I know you're scared but you could never disappoint me and if you aren't pregnant then I'm just gonna have to try my hardest to make you pregnant." Bo said. When Lizzy still wouldn't look at him he forced her head up. "Elizabeth stop this nonsense right now. I know you're scared about a lot of things but I love you and I always will no matter what. Whether you give me as many children as Daisy and Enos have or just the two I already have. Listen to me. The only way to find out for certain is to go to the doctor but it has to be your decision." Bo says. Lizzy stops sobbing slowly and then nods.

Enos sits down next to his wife and wraps her in his arms. "I will never hate you and I can't thank you enough for giving me as many children as I have already. I understand that you can't give me any more and I will never try to force you to do so." Enos says.

Lizzy looked at him and couldn't take it any more. She broke down and bawled pulling herself into a little ball. "Oh Lizzy..." Bo sighs. He sat down and pulled her into his lap. "Lizzy look at me. I know you're scared but you could never disappoint me and if you aren't pregnant then I'm just gonna have to try my hardest to make you pregnant." Bo said. When Lizzy still wouldn't look at him he forced her head up. "Elizabeth stop this nonsense right now. I know you're scared about a lot of things but I love you and I always will no matter what. Whether you give me as many children as Daisy and Enos have or just the two I already have. Listen to me. The only way to find out for certain is to go to the doctor but it has to be your decision." Bo says. Lizzy stops sobbing slowly and then nods.

Enos sits down next to his wife and wraps her in his arms. "I will never hate you and I can't thank you enough for giving me as many children as I have already. I understand that you can't give me any more and I will never try to force you to do so." Enos says.

Bo nodds "We'll go later...for now its just us and the kids"

Daisy said "Are you sure you are okay with it?....what if we do want more kids?...and Enos I'm so sorry I made our family move so much..I'm really sorry"

Bo nodds "We'll go later...for now its just us and the kids"

Daisy said "Are you sure you are okay with it?....what if we do want more kids?...and Enos I'm so sorry I made our family move so much..I'm really sorry"

"I never had a problem with following you Daisy I just...I always hated packing. Don't apologize. All I ever wanted was to give you children and I gave you five beautiful ones a that. You gave me another even though you didn't mean to I could never ask you to go beyond that. I think it's time we helped them grow up while they're still young enough that we can enjoy it. Let Lizzy and Bo have the kids I'm content watching ours grow." Enos says.

"I never had a problem with following you Daisy I just...I always hated packing. Don't apologize. All I ever wanted was to give you children and I gave you five beautiful ones a that. You gave me another even though you didn't mean to I could never ask you to go beyond that. I think it's time we helped them grow up while they're still young enough that we can enjoy it. Let Lizzy and Bo have the kids I'm content watching ours grow." Enos says.

Daisy smiled "I can't wait till were back in Hazzard and Me and Lizzy have our weekly girls day outings and everything and raising our family..thank you...When I had Dean I was so scared of the backlash..."

Daisy smiled "I can't wait till were back in Hazzard and Me and Lizzy have our weekly girls day outings and everything and raising our family..thank you...When I had Dean I was so scared of the backlash..."

"I know honey. Is it true she's pregnant?" Enos asks. "I know the EPT said she was but...has she gone to the hospital?"

"I know honey. Is it true she's pregnant?" Enos asks. "I know the EPT said she was but...has she gone to the hospital?"

Daisy said "She's not sure yet..If she is I'll help her and we both know it and if shes not i'll still help her...I can't lose my best friend...how are you so okay with how much time me and Lizzy spend together...sometimes I get scared it bothers you"

Daisy said "She's not sure yet..If she is I'll help her and we both know it and if shes not i'll still help her...I can't lose my best friend...how are you so okay with how much time me and Lizzy spend together...sometimes I get scared it bothers you"

"This is gonna sound a little cocky and sure of myself but...I know at the end of the day you'll come home to me and you love me. She's your best friend and I understand how important she is to you and how scared she is right now." Enos says.

"This is gonna sound a little cocky and sure of myself but...I know at the end of the day you'll come home to me and you love me. She's your best friend and I understand how important she is to you and how scared she is right now." Enos says.

Daisy smiles "I wish we could have a romantic night together..but theres little kids here"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.