Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy goes in her room and opens the blinds and says "Enos..come on get up its sunny outside.."

Enos opens his eyes and slowly drags himself out of bed.

Meanwhile Lizzy is also up feeding both her daughters as Bo continues to sleep. "Mommy...is it true?" Belle asks.

"Is what true?" Lizzy answers.

"That I'm getting another sibling?" Belle asks.

"It's possible. Your dad wants to take me to the doctor today but you know how much I hate doctors. You won't remind him if he forgets will you?"

"I don't know...what's in it for me?"

"You really are my daughter. That toy you've been eying for weeks. It's yours if you don't say anything to your dad about the doctor's and you can't tell him I bribed you." Belle grins and zips her lips.

Lizzy smiles and then looks down at her 10 month old daughter. "She's getting so big Mommy." Belle says.

"All healthy little girls do just like you. How 'bout you run in there and wake your dad." Lizzy says. Belle nods and goes to wake Bo.

Enos opens his eyes and slowly drags himself out of bed.

Meanwhile Lizzy is also up feeding both her daughters as Bo continues to sleep. "Mommy...is it true?" Belle asks.

"Is what true?" Lizzy answers.

"That I'm getting another sibling?" Belle asks.

"It's possible. Your dad wants to take me to the doctor today but you know how much I hate doctors. You won't remind him if he forgets will you?"

"I don't know...what's in it for me?"

"You really are my daughter. That toy you've been eying for weeks. It's yours if you don't say anything to your dad about the doctor's and you can't tell him I bribed you." Belle grins and zips her lips.

Lizzy smiles and then looks down at her 10 month old daughter. "She's getting so big Mommy." Belle says.

"All healthy little girls do just like you. How 'bout you run in there and wake your dad." Lizzy says. Belle nods and goes to wake Bo.

Bo is a little harder to get up then Enos is

Daisy starts making breakfast at her house for all the kids.

Bo is a little harder to get up then Enos is

Daisy starts making breakfast at her house for all the kids.

Bo wouldn't wake to the normal tactics so Belle tried her reserve that would probably get her in trouble. She climbed up on the bed and started jumping and singing. Too soon though she found herself on her back pinned to the mattress.

"Good little girls will stay quiet and let their daddy sleep." Bo whispers.

"Mommy says it's time to get up." Belle answers trying not to giggle.

"Well that's where you're wrong. Now is time for sleep later is time for breakfast."

"Momma says if you don't get up now you don't get breakfast." Bo rolled his eyes but dragged himself out of bed.

Bo wouldn't wake to the normal tactics so Belle tried her reserve that would probably get her in trouble. She climbed up on the bed and started jumping and singing. Too soon though she found herself on her back pinned to the mattress.

"Good little girls will stay quiet and let their daddy sleep." Bo whispers.

"Mommy says it's time to get up." Belle answers trying not to giggle.

"Well that's where you're wrong. Now is time for sleep later is time for breakfast."

"Momma says if you don't get up now you don't get breakfast." Bo rolled his eyes but dragged himself out of bed.

Belle filed after him grinning the whole way to the table.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.