• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy and Lizzy were relieved

The a copy of Glitz magazine lands on Lizzy's doorstep. Bo picks it up and takes it inside dropping it on the kitchen table. Lizzy plops down at the table then looks through the mail. Her jaw drops as she picks up the magazine. Right there on the front cover was a picture of Bo with Sara in the local park. The headline reads Husband and child finally photographed with a blip under it explaining and summing the article.

Lizzy's Husband and youngest child were caught out today and we got the details.

Brief lines from the story included:

Lizzy Jackson wasn't all talk when she said she was getting married. The behatted man that had been seen nearly everywhere with Hollywood's it girl really is her husband.

His name is Bo Duke a true backwoods hick from the deepest south. He also made it big in the business with stunt work and a recent guest spot on Hanks of Danger...

Her youngest child named Sara Madison spent the day out with Dad and older half-sister Belle who has also taken to calling Bo Daddy.

Sara was born after the couple was married yet conceived before.

A representative for the couple only comments to say that their family is really good together and they don't have any problems. When asked about Belle's father the rep states that he is in contact with his daughter and doesn't mind the arrangements.

Lizzy was furious and got to thinking about what she could do about it.

The a copy of Glitz magazine lands on Lizzy's doorstep. Bo picks it up and takes it inside dropping it on the kitchen table. Lizzy plops down at the table then looks through the mail. Her jaw drops as she picks up the magazine. Right there on the front cover was a picture of Bo with Sara in the local park. The headline reads Husband and child finally photographed with a blip under it explaining and summing the article.

Lizzy's Husband and youngest child were caught out today and we got the details.

Brief lines from the story included:

Lizzy Jackson wasn't all talk when she said she was getting married. The behatted man that had been seen nearly everywhere with Hollywood's it girl really is her husband.

His name is Bo Duke a true backwoods hick from the deepest south. He also made it big in the business with stunt work and a recent guest spot on Hanks of Danger...

Her youngest child named Sara Madison spent the day out with Dad and older half-sister Belle who has also taken to calling Bo Daddy.

Sara was born after the couple was married yet conceived before.

A representative for the couple only comments to say that their family is really good together and they don't have any problems. When asked about Belle's father the rep states that he is in contact with his daughter and doesn't mind the arrangements.

Lizzy was furious and got to thinking about what she could do about it.

Daisy got something about her and Dean...she was ticked too

As the next few days progressed Lizzy continued to see Sara and Bo on the cover of nearly every magazine and then came to the decision that was sure to please Bo.

Daisy picked up a copy of a magazine that day that read

Local Celeb Daisy Duke Strate...Does she even care what shes doing to Dean? Her and Deans picture was all over the cover

Daisy said "Good idea..Its way to late for me and Dean"

"There is an option of where they can't get to him. I talked to the writers yesterday. In two weeks we film the season opener. In it...Lily and her daughter Anna will be moving to Tallahassee. It's my way out. Bo's never been comfortable here...we're moving back to Hazzard. It could work for you and Dean." Lizzy says.

"There is an option of where they can't get to him. I talked to the writers yesterday. In two weeks we film the season opener. In it...Lily and her daughter Anna will be moving to Tallahassee. It's my way out. Bo's never been comfortable here...we're moving back to Hazzard. It could work for you and Dean." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "Ive been thinking about it...me and Enos and the kids are gonna go back too..."

"If you think it's the best thing for you and Dean to do then do it but don't just move back because I am." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "I'm not...I can't stand to think what Davids next move is..and Hollywood is no place for a family...but your still my best friend right..promise me that even when we get back that won't be changed?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.